Brian made a mistake

1 Like

Lol decided not to fix it because of how well it fit in the context

1 Like

Now I’m getting worried.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from :framed_picture: Pictures and nothing else!:

Elon is a shill and his only redeeming feature is the proliferation of electric vehicles in general.
Tesla as cars are overpriced jokes

1 Like

Happy to hear you were able to actually walk efter your fall! Speedy recovery (if you’re injured) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this being mounted inwards? Confused since it looks like the motor are taller than the baseplate

1 Like
1 Like

@Agressivstreetlamp why do you say they are overpriced? For the R&D, and cost of components I feel like they are a way better bang for your buck then any other luxury brands. For base model that is, I can’t understand why they charge 2k to change your paint color from black.

1 Like

Outward, debating on dropthrough or top mount at the moment.

What’s this?

Looks like a splitter wit a fuse? For what is the jst connecotor? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a anti spark switch with a xt90 for input and 2 xt60’s for output.

3 Likes

oh okay cool, the single stormcores don’t have switches?

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think they have internal switches.

2 Likes

JST is for a latching switch, since 100S doesn’t have internal switches. You can use a loop-key instead if you wanted to though.

1 Like

fred_400x400

3 Likes

Haha I forgot I wrote it on there :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that make your rear truck backwards in the photo above ? If it is being mounted outward/ reverse

RKP would mean to have the kingpin pointed in the reverse position… this is pointed inwards… especially since it’s being mounted reverse…:no_mouth:

@Skyart

1 Like