Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Aren’t you one of the ‘early adopters’ still waiting on your preproduction unit? Lmao hopefully you get the new version by the time it gets to ya

Exactly :smile:

there’s no way. My neoboxes already got shipped. No word on where they are. Probably still in HK.

1 Like

You might be upset, but barely anything got changed on the production units lol

Me and upset? Nah not me. Just sad about the whole situation.

2 Likes

I swear by this wera set, fight me😜

6 Likes

I think the problem here is that you got the stainless steel version. Not only does it cost more, but it’s probably weak.

3 Likes

Make sure you don’t get the Imperial set because Bunnings decided to stock only that and now my set doesn’t fit 90% of my screws

1 Like

if you must get Allen keys, I would recommend these, they work at a 15° angle, perfect for tight and awkward spaces

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F6PWYVG/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_HT0REbABC5TF9

1 Like

Round ends might be good for big keys 3mm+ but for little ones like the 2mm, 2.5mm they strip easier

4 Likes

I would agree but these aren’t exactly round, it’s hard to explain, but I’ve used these a lot on specifically 2-3mm lol

The only reason for stainless is the corrosion resistance, correct?

1 Like

Yes, and svelte looks

The guy on that motorcycle/bike; did you by any chance get the name? I remember seeing it on an indiegogo or kickstart but can’t remember now

3 Likes

Looks like an onyx rcr

5 Likes

That’s it! I didn’t realize they had shipped

2 Likes

Yea there’s 3 guys in my local group that have them, even upgraded the batteries to 65ah or something crazy like that

2 Likes

That thing looks dope af

4 Likes

That’s the wrong Justin, Dr.Mike. It’s this one.

4 Likes

What size sleeving is this @ahrav

1 Like

Blue is 3/8inch. The green is 1/4. Go with the 3/8. If you wanna wrap
Each wire individually. The 1/4 is a pain in the ass to get on.

1 Like