Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I really want to like this photo but I have a strict no helmet, no like policy :confused:

Wrap your cap!

15 Likes

This deck is stronger and better for esk8 then any evo. I dont know your preferse thought

2 Likes

wrong thread mayne

2 Likes

Completely agree. Usually Always wear my helmet but because of the mud Getting on the visors it was blocking my vision making it more dangerous. I never hop on my street build with out a helmet and gear. Looking to find a helmet better suited for off-road use and fix this problem.

2 Likes

Aww. Don’t hate on evo!!!
Isn’t that what you’re copying after all!?

3 Likes

A lot of bulk at the back of the glove but other than that…not to bad

1 Like

I’ve got the same gloves. I have to agree, the bulk on the back of the glove is cumbersome. I modified mine by cutting it off. Became more comfortable to wear after doing that.
But that may just be me.

1 Like

I’m considering doing the same…

@3DServisas :stuck_out_tongue:.

@bwahl602 what deck is that?

There is this thing my Mom told me about when you see a dog pooping. She said as children, when they saw a dog pooping, it was considered bad luck. If you saw it happening, you would get a stye.

The solution was to look away and interlock your index fingers so that the poop would not be able to come out and save you from a stye.

I still remember laughing like crazy at how psychotic that sounded

6 Likes

Still going to try this though…

3 Likes

bustin sportster, 149 TKP +15mm spacers

1 Like

Well. If preferse was a word I would know how to respond accordingly. Can you try again?

1 Like

:rofl::point_up:t3:
Good ol childhood memories

2 Likes

Keyboard warrior. Preference*

2 Likes

I love the evo but I just like this more. No its not the same as evo, not same angle, not the same size, not the same concave, not the same drop down, not the same material.

4 Likes

WTF d00d… did you sideswipe a covey of just out of work strippers that glitter bombed your FOCBOX?

1 Like

BTW… I may have something interesting for us to ride at Barrett in a couple-a-three or four days… Hiccc @Arzamenable

2 Likes

night surfin’ with the dinos is so awesome