Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@whaddys You really needed this much pressure to remove this thing :rofl:

1 Like

dude it was the most ridiculous goddamn pulley stuck garbage I’ve ever seen I had to fucking split open with a goddamn dremel!

2 Likes

That’s insane mine went on with little pressure :rofl:

Repping Del Mar over here :ocean:

1 Like

Wow, wow, wooow !

This is …

!!!

2 Likes

Evo compare size

4 Likes

Do this on your main account.

5 Likes

^^^^^ :clap::clap::clap::clap: brAvo.

1 Like

@Sender Those are :fire:

1 Like

I really want to like this photo but I have a strict no helmet, no like policy :confused:

Wrap your cap!

15 Likes

This deck is stronger and better for esk8 then any evo. I dont know your preferse thought

2 Likes

wrong thread mayne

2 Likes

Completely agree. Usually Always wear my helmet but because of the mud Getting on the visors it was blocking my vision making it more dangerous. I never hop on my street build with out a helmet and gear. Looking to find a helmet better suited for off-road use and fix this problem.

2 Likes

Aww. Don’t hate on evo!!!
Isn’t that what you’re copying after all!?

3 Likes

A lot of bulk at the back of the glove but other than that…not to bad

1 Like

I’ve got the same gloves. I have to agree, the bulk on the back of the glove is cumbersome. I modified mine by cutting it off. Became more comfortable to wear after doing that.
But that may just be me.

1 Like

I’m considering doing the same…

@3DServisas :stuck_out_tongue:.

@bwahl602 what deck is that?

There is this thing my Mom told me about when you see a dog pooping. She said as children, when they saw a dog pooping, it was considered bad luck. If you saw it happening, you would get a stye.

The solution was to look away and interlock your index fingers so that the poop would not be able to come out and save you from a stye.

I still remember laughing like crazy at how psychotic that sounded

6 Likes