Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Yeeaaah, demonseed ? v2 44"?? Lucky you ! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What bearings are those? Anything special? Match the wheel core color perfectly

Boa bearings, silicone nitride

3 Likes

Expensive, but damn they look nice. Let us know if they hold up over the years :wink:

3 Likes

Holy shit they are expensive :rofl:

Boa sent me the wheels and the bearings as a gift, i have a perfect little build lined up for them :ok_hand:

5 Likes

wtf, did these become unobtainum or how to explain that price ?

4 Likes

never underestimate the stupidity of boosted riders. All of them had a nervous breakdown when they thought exway had acquired boosted. LMAO

8 Likes

who the FUCK thinks a set of wheels is worth half of the board that they ride. I swear, some people are too eager to spend that stimulus check on whatever they want

4 Likes

That being said, let it be known that i will be stepping down from esk8.news to pursue my longtime dream of becoming a boosted boards parts reseller.

something something for the commUNITY

8 Likes

Integrated as well! Fantastic! Is the bearing race cage metal? If so, these are the ultimate… maybe jedboards found more profit in wheels after all.

2 Likes

@Vanarian get a load of these babies!

1 Like

Nani?! But it’s out of stock already!

Damn now that’s super bearings, quite expensive but everything possible issue has been addressed here. Worth it for super build.
Thanks for the tag :laughing:

1 Like

Yes , but it seems that Boosted USA Might get some stock.

1 Like

Speaking of, @longhairedboy how has these bearings been? I know you used them in your Witchblade GT Candy Crusher Edition

2 Likes

25 bids!! mind boggling

Yes, that’s what it is :heart:

1 Like

yeah they’re really good but so are a lot of other ceramics, like Zealous.

4 Likes

oooo never thought of using my spare AW Like this.

7 Likes

Stupid me only later realized that the screen will always turn off after 70 seconds. Need to test the Maps app to check if I can at least get the directions appearing in intervals.

2 Likes

can’t say I’m in love with the vertical cap placement… but carry-on! :call_me_hand:t4: :open_mouth: :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes