Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@BluPenguin where in the OC is this? I live near the southbay (El Segundo, Manhattan Beach) and it was overcast there by 5:00 PM.

3 Likes

This was down south through the Doheny beach strip area in dana point

1 Like

https://www.planet-knox.com/product/orsa-or3-mx-gloves-v14/

2 Likes

Nah, Furygan is the way to go! D3o, leather, stealth, comfort. Perfect finish. And cheaper.

but nice gloves from Knox for once.

4 Likes

His meevo eclectic skateboard must be really good

It goes 50mph

Did @Chaka ever follow up with the integrated deck GB awhile ago?

Also that product description is pretty scummy

šŸ–¼ļø Pictures and nothing else!

5 Likes

:arrow_up: this is why we need a ā€œscammers from the pastā€ thread

3 Likes

did he take payments or was it just an interest gauge?

1 Like

Oh he definitely took payments :expressionless:

6 Likes

So are we saying picking up this deal of $23 bucks for popocas is a bad idea?

1 Like

Yes. Hereā€™s why:

Pay a still very reasonable price for the same wheel from one of the best sellers in esk8.

5 Likes

where do you see $23? the racist ass website shows $79.95 to me

edit: i was wrong about the price gotta use the racist ass discount code to get the deal reflected :arrow_down:

1 Like

Lmao

Wow I had no idea they were that cheap from Haggy. Hows the shipping price from haggy?

Edit: I realized they arenā€™t the same wheels. I have just heard that popocas are awesome to ride

2 Likes

Not sure because Iā€™m in Singapore. I can tell you this much: ordered on a Sunday, shipped Monday.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in LA ordered bergs about a week ship time. They are super fast when it comes to shipping. Granted they are in Taiwan I think thatā€™s actually ridiculously fast shipping.

In comparison to say Flipsky (I know I know) but just talking shipping they are at least 3 times faster.

3 Likes

Hmm interesting, guess I will have to read up on how good the senor pepes are

2 Likes

ā€œKUNGFLUā€ :rofl::rofl:
Damn. Thatā€™s racist af

4 Likes

Iā€™m riding them now, pretty good but traction could be a little better.
oh and ride height isnā€™t much.

Comfortable wheel I think.

1 Like

Laid up right now, took the day off work since my job is mostly typing and 7/10 fingers beefed it.

Was racing my buddy Liam on his ebike from a standstill. I was accelerating hard, made it to 100% throttle. Was at 100% for about 3 seconds, and then full cutout. Board went from hard acceleration to free-roll, gave me the death wobbles and put me into the street.

Yeah you got that one right. The half finger in large were the only fladland 3D pro gloves I could find in stock anywhere. Not sure if Im going to buy another pair of these, as they are pretty much trash now after one crash. Anyone know of good abrasion-resistant esk8 gloves that have slide pads and wrist support?

Yessir. I got a fully stocked first aid kit that goes on all my rides.

These look really good, if a bit bulky. How do they hold up in a crash? Not looking to buy another single use glove. And no wrist support by the looks of it.

No slide pads and no wrist support. They do look more comfortable though.

Thanks for all the well-wishes yall. Im doing ok, ill be back up and skating in no time. Hopefully going to figure out what caused me to eat street before then lol.

3 Likes

$47 vs $24?

1 Like