Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

3 Likes

@b264 Did you notice my motors. they look like senders work
I call them gold night :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s always money.

With the years of useful information I am sure they can slap a few ads on it to cover the marginal hosting cost. Just depends on how much they paid Jason for it I guess.

Sadly it is just an archive at this point.

3 Likes

nelson and jason be like:
joker

2 Likes

What hubs are those? Looks good

One of us needs to make a thread on this.

If I do another one, I will make one.

Maybe we can see a build thread on your remote? :blush:

2 Likes

this will be my first but i’m open to opening a thread. just deciding on rather i should waiting for my voltage regulator (3.3V) to arrive from China or go without it.

1 Like

Anecdotal evidence is not proof, but I have never had trouble running the Mini remote from straight uncut 1S li-ion voltages.

I do charge it extremely infrequently though as it’s a giant 18500 cell in there, so it’s only seen 4.2V maybe 5 times ever despite being used every day for over two years.

2 Likes

Thanks! How often did you have to re-grease in those 2000km’s?

1 Like

honestly this is the first I’ve ever even opened up the gear boxes before today… it’s her first 2,000km check-up…
cleaned 'em up… degreased, inspected, back-lash checked… pooped in more grease and I called it good… everything looked PERFECT!

I did some st00pid shit today and had to clean her up anyway, so i checked 'em out… I did honestly think the gears were slightly louder than new… not much but some… she’s quiet like mouse now… I think maybe I’ll poop some lube if it gets louder, or in another month or so, and I’ll recheck in another 2,000kms

EDIT:

when i say louder… ever so slightly, like, you know what she sounds like happy… when she gets slightly whiny… pop her in the pooper

5 Likes

100% organic :rofl: wonder how many amps it can take :wink:

1 Like

I guarantee that until @Psychotiller becomes a trusted vendor and this will only be achieved by making good on the failures of the past will he be able to peddle his wares on this site.

Trust is earned and it is lost. So far that loss has yet to be redeemed.

Its not hate, its protection of our community.

3 Likes

My dude @Sn4Pz, is everything ok?

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to see an electric Donkboard.

1 Like

I want to make one but pulleys lol

1 Like

@KaramQ
Are those wheels good? i’ve seen them on Alibaba several times in product pictures, but they always said they dont have THIS kind of wheel, only similar 150mm wheels.

Not sure, those aren’t my pictures haha

Use a GBomb to reset the baseplate angle.

1 Like

@KaramQ I see a subsonic century :sunglasses:

2 Likes

sweet! @glyphiks!!!

1 Like