Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I don’t get the hate for them, yeah I know they are not safe at high speeds but like they are so fun at low speeds

1 Like

I’ve stuck 2-3 evolve mid sections together and thrown the truck at rob, daring him to ride it. He declined.

Congrats for actually doing it :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I really wish Gullwing sections worked the same as Evolve sections, for some reason the tkp components are not the same angle so the mid stages do not actually bend. Its basically a normal DKP but its really long and the bottom stage is zero degree, so utterly useless. Honestly I’m low key pissed it doesn’t HELLA CARVE

1 Like

what’s the name of this cartoon character?

Nice vid. But why did you get the fake Lee Wright instead of the real @Lee_Wright ? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

awesome cock

3 Likes

That’s what she said

2 Likes

Did you ask Nelson to delete your account or is he being himself again?

1 Like

i said to people when they were selling stuff or they were new that they should ALSO join .news.

I also asked nelson why jason is yet to be banned for stealing from people and silencing community members when they asked for their money.

fuck fatdaddy

3 Likes

Yeah looks like they deleted my comment as well.

They bought a pig in a poke and don’t get that the one active user they have killed the place and continues to do damage.

I guess they think the solution is more censorship. Good luck with that.

1 Like

What lube?

2 Likes

@kook what’s kms!?:rofl:
We do miles around here brother haha.

Jk.

1 Like

Man, you have to be standing on the board for it to be there. It says “fire lane - no parking” :rofl:

5 Likes

what infill pattern did you use for the strawberry? :crazy_face:

1 Like

like sisteen hundreds or 40 full @robots

Archoil AR8100

6 Likes

correct me if i’m wrong but he probably had the “motor running” we just cannot here the HFI screeching in the still image :crazy_face:

:shushing_face:
Got on her right after :rofl:

6 Likes

all i want to know is whats the real reason they bought it.

3 Likes

@b264 Did you notice my motors. they look like senders work
I call them gold night :rofl:

2 Likes