Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

nope

not sure (customer board not mine)

again, no idea

once i have connected the esc I’ll get back to ya

no idea, no idea, no idea. i can find out for you though.

3 Likes

@Lee_Wright
the pic you uploaded before…is it like that or is something misaligned/bent? (looking at the alignment of the motors)

No it’s a very wide lens, 14mm so looks distorted at the ends

4 Likes

Just grabbed another pic as I did have some alignment issues on the day I put it together but I’ve just double checked and all is as square as it can be on these MBS hangars

5 Likes

that looks much better. Was worried a bit at the beginning but good that it just was the distortion

You need to up your game bruh

3 Likes

The yellow one is an OG 3D printed protoype that was made, l can’t not say how l acquired that one :rofl:

1 Like

180kv, no sensors and l haven’t looked at values, shaft is stock 8mm with cutout and hole, yes is battle harden but not made with ussal epoxy, and no photos to share yet sorey

3 Likes

I don’t think these numbers are very accurate.

6 Likes

Those cutouts on the left look like they would be great for cooling. But if there is a hall sensor PCB inside, how wide is the stator? 2cm? I’m with you @jeff these numbers don’t seem correct.

1 Like

Through the holes on the left of the red line looks like windings?

1 Like

Ikr, I think I’m gonna give them a try this summer. These will be my first set of street wheels on an eak8.

1 Like

there is no hall sensor. the magnets are alot closer to the windings (so much so when you hand turn it you can feel the magnets) which alow more power and higher efficiency (so I’ve been told… and I’m pree sure its right)

@b264 there’s ya answer from zills worker himself

2 Likes

Sorry friend you will not reach these numbers on these motors.

3 Likes

just what I’ve read on the spec sheet my man

:man_facepalming: who trust spec sheet?

5 Likes

you have a valid point lmaooo

3 Likes

We make electric car motor for more than 20 year. Your spec sheet is like a balloon, inflated.

7 Likes

ay it isn’t mine. it’s for a friend. the spec is what zill is specifying. so might need to see real life testing there.

1 Like