Then what?

1 Like

Moon beams will eventually go on the evo :grin:

1 Like

Leave it the way it was? This forum isnt losing traction? Its not even close

Or change online to last active in x amount of hours

3 Likes

So to reiterate: do nothing.

We’re reporting actual numbers over a similar time frame now. Go check the Private Lounge to see how people were starting to react.

This guy is insane! Love seeing him hustle his way around :fire::fire::fire: hope a brand accepts to boost his club and at least send protections! Guy bombing dirts hills like a champ

4 Likes

Kellen is that you?!

I want one of these, looking good

5 Likes

Thanks, maybe one day who knows? :grin:

1 Like

You all make me test it so … don’t worry @Tamatoa you’re not alone !

Captureistb

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Worry not, I waited 14h in auchan queue

2 Likes

That’s what Kellen will evolve into in about ten years.

It does what it wants these days after three surgeries I’m in no rush to futz with it more lol

1 Like

Whoa PCB as all the wiring including BMS wires, that saves soo much space.
Which PCB manufacturer allows such big projects?
Do you have more pictures from build of this battery pack?

3 Likes

I just thought it was mad. I know its unprecedented times but waiting an hour to get on a website just shocked me

1 Like

Every single one, the only places with limits are likely batch run offerings not direct PCBA factory. Usually even the places that say there are limits will do larger sizes. It’s just fiberglass, copper, resin, size can be anything.

Not yet but I’ve got a 12s4p battery kit w/ custom nickel tabs coming. Lot more info to come.

3 Likes

Do you have topic on this battery pack?
Have you bought this PCB somewhere or you ordered it yourself directly from the PCB manufacturer?

PS I checked jlcpcb they do max 400x500 so I think that should be enough for 4s12p of 18650s

2 Likes

A friend of mine works for kingfisher. He said they’ve had to do this because click and collect orders increased 3200% across the brand. Wickes and the garden centres are the same mate, they have to limit orders or they just can’t service them all.

3 Likes

If you have your own gerbers this service is decent, but would recommend looking for a domestic vendor as there are actually a fair number of US based FAB shops that do on demand manufacturing as well.

https://jlcpcb.com/

1 Like

Yeah I did a quote on jlcpcb.com just based on dimensions(160x500mm - 12s4p) and it’s £40 for 5pcs so quite cheap.

1 Like