Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

It was fine enough, it lasted for a long time and would have lasted for a whole lot more. Then I introduced my board to forest trails, 4 rides and it was goneā€¦

Not trying to stir up anything. Itā€™s DIY after all, we learn every single time.

2 Likes

Try using rougher glas first. That fine isnt for me,too.

2 Likes

For me it really depends on the board, what it is going to be used for, and the design really.

2 Likes

Is this a 12s15p of 40Tā€™s?!?! And 4wd with 80100ā€™s? Are you trying to go back to 1955?!

3 Likes

Hes just trying to go 88mph

1 Like

Is that Gale from Breaking bad :rofl:

3 Likes

No way dude! Its onewheel Dude!

Alsoā€¦

JUMP!

2 Likes

Ah onewheeldude! He rocksā€¦!

Good suggestion, but need more practise for that dont wanna slam my motors into those rocks :joy:

2 Likes

Yes! Thatā€™s my latest build. The Killdozer

3 Likes

Yes xD

Hope there will be no problems with torque steer. The problem is that you canā€™t mount them like you mentioned because the trampa trucks arenā€™t symmetric on both sides. Soā€¦ On the other side the motor wouldnā€™t fit. I will try this diagonal setup and let you know. This was just a first hardware fit test. I will do a detailed thread when i am start to bild the battery and the rest of all electronic components.

Stay safe

2 Likes

Holy hell. Thats a very apt name :joy:

1 Like

let me guess. You have those e-toxx adjustable baseplates coming in too.

1 Like

giphy-23

Andā€¦ Kaly HellCat 200x75s.

Iā€™m gonna make a build thread and actually do it live for once instead of big dump when Iā€™m done like Iā€™ve been doing.

13 Likes

God. thatā€™s gonna look absolutely stunning with these hangers. look forward to it

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got the 200x75ā€™s coming as well :smiley: Not going to be run on hellcats though :wink:

3 Likes

Cool bunch of 3DS stuffā€¦

Oh and the new title :laughing:

4 Likes

ALL HAIL THE CORPORATE GODS

3 Likes

I read they were going to add suspension on a new model, I honestly didnā€™t imagine it looking so cool.

5 Likes

I was surprised Brent. Apparently Kingsong S18 is capable of 30mph (which is not that impressive) and a range of 69 miles; motor power 2200W; battery size 1100kh; climbing gradient 40Ā°degrees.

Edit.

2 Likes