Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I still need to take apart the motor and see what’s up, sounded like a baseball card in a bike spoke

1 Like

The only robots I’m making now are the big dumb ones our stupid asses perch ourselves upon.

2 Likes

Do I get to claim credit for infecting this forum with Letterkenny? I think I do.

Am I the toughest guy in LetterKenny right now?

1 Like

60s1P

2 Likes

Nahhh
But I wish I could get some 15s3p

2 Likes

yes, until @Bindings_McGee comes to Carve PDX which would compel you and @SeanHacker to throw a supersoft party for him. This is when you’ll be challenged, uncertain who the challenger or victor will be. guess ev’ry one will have to attend Carve PDX to find out!

5 Likes

I had a super soft 30th birthday party along with a cupcake decorating station

14 Likes

Hahaha. That’s amazing.

Did you have a cupcake decorating station?

My girlfriend keeps threatening me with this and I’m like: threaten? bring it. I like cupcakes.

5 Likes

Ohhh yesss sir the whole deal, so many sprinkles

Dude it’s awesome!!

5 Likes

how high?

in Cheech N Chong Units please…

4 Likes

Dave’s not here man

7 Likes

Working on a modular battery pcb system so you can snap apart your battery like Legos and take it on a plane!

2 Likes

SKATES ON A PLANE!!!

8 Likes

@Dred
That’s my birthday!

hope you screw some nice stuff for me

1 Like

Fivechar :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

So basically what you are saying is that you have glass that is harder than sand? Interesting. :slight_smile:

Glass is usually around 5.5 in mohs scale, sand can vary between 6 to 7 in mohs scale… Harder materials eat softer materials…

To be fair, with enough heat, all resins do soften, go under it with a knife and it goes off…

Used a very strong heater to perform this “maneuver”.

Oh calm down. For one thing there wasn’t enough on there. But I don’t want to argue.

3 Likes

Why… Does it matter? Isn’t the purpose for grip? Why are you using your board as sandpaper? Aluminum is 2.5 on the mohs scale but if you put a bunch of aluminum spikes on the board you’re gonna have hella grip… Alternatively you could put 300 grit sandpaper which is still hard as hell but it’s not gonna do jack… So confused…

1 Like

I presume you never tried riding on sandy trails with glass frit? It gets eaten by the sand stuck on the shoes. Fine frit, it’s tiny. Medium woulda been much better, I am not arguing about that. Hardness plays a lot though.

1 Like