Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That’s my first flat ever on an eboard. I was so pissed as I just changed those tires the day before. That was their first fucking ride lol.

6 Likes

Almost done, just needs to be configured really.

3 Likes

Ah I thought it would have been the bald tyres you had before

Bergmeister tyres need fixing… @haggyboard.timo @haggyboard.jeff

5 Likes

Yessssss so much. My gear drive got pretty scratched up after I got a flat :cry:

4 Likes

If you listen to the video right about when I cross the big street with the gray car to my right. You can hear the tire go flat and start flapping. I honestly didn’t notice. I have a jbl flip 5 that’s tied to my bookbag. Can’t hear shit lol.

1 Like

83mm Flywheels got here today, almost rode them but don’t have any spare sets of bearings.
The width difference will hopefully not look too silly.

I’m a couple cut wires and mount removals away from having a running board again, so I should prob do that asap so I can test these.

4 Likes

My buddy’s go pro was recording too lol.

5 Likes

for context,
13,000,000 RMB = 1,833,312 USD

11 Likes

No problem! Call me if i can lend you the money, bro. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

@ThermalChild glad you’re ok man…shit!!

1 Like

Killer board!! You gonna make a build thread? I’d be very interested in seeing one for this!

4 Likes

You should try the cloud wheels. No flats…

3 Likes

With the bad core, would have to tell everyone not to get those.

3 Likes

Yeah with dkps (Irony Off) hahha

1 Like

You call that a scratch!

This here is a scratch :point_down:t2:

7 Likes

That’s a very nice boo-boo you got there Franny.

4 Likes

Thank you brother. There is no sound like the one your helmet makes while grinding on the ground :grin:

1 Like

does tsg offer a discount towards a new helmet if you crash ?

1 Like

Probably :man_shrugging:t2: But to be fair! I didn’t crash. I got off my board in an improper manner when she was going much much faster than anybody can possibly run lol

Besides karma is a bitch also. Just a few weeks earlier I made fun of my boy when a flat haggy took him out a barret junction :rofl:

8 Likes

@T-Nomad, thanks! Yes, working on a build thread now. Lots of people here I need to thank for their time and advice. Could not have done this without the community input.

1 Like