Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

At that point just put some bushings on the truck hardware between the baseplate and deck

3 Likes

15mm is ok!

2 Likes

Wanna make some fancy cable channel risers to suit paris baseplates :ok_hand:

On that note… @RipTideSports can I pigment urethane with liquid pigments used for epoxy?

3 Likes

I have pigmented epoxy with Urethane colorants but not the other way around so I do not know. You need to ask your supplier.

4 Likes

@Zeah Check this out

3 Likes

I think you should read this:
Watch the linked video.

3 Likes

Bell isn’t Ruroc, also the 3R model has been superseded by the DH model which has full DH certification.

My answer was in reply to the DOT sticker on the back of the moto helmet, not related to the Bell Super 3R.

3 Likes

Yes. 6mm riser

It need taller.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @b264

I thought buying smaller wheels or get bigger risers, never occurred to me that alternative.
:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah. I saw that you recommend 15mm riser.
My concern with that is the base of deck being too far from the ground.

1 Like

10mm is ok. I use this one for our neoONE with this wheel you having. Can also try for different bushing.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for the suggestion @jeffwuneo :+1:

Can also try 80mm Boa wheel we try on our neo. Is very nice look.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Hooo no … and with only 180mm type trucks ?
6mm not enough !!?.. Dam … didn’t read 15mm is recommended for it.
(I hate risers, sometimes have to use 3mm, but 6 is already double the max I would use.)

definitely, now I’m asking myself why made so deep stave in / dig baseplate area… :thinking:

2 Likes

That carbon looks awesome! Its a shame you can see the bamboo layers through it though :disappointed_relieved:

Does it go over the top as well? Is the seam on the rails?

1 Like

I think this making in photoshop. Is picture from @monoxane

2 Likes

Haha so it is!

1 Like

exactly :wink: !

Just a quick overview from 'toshop when I was waiting for @Hiboute cracking deck.

Reoboard = Riako Build + NeoOne :smiley:

I hope I can do it like my MTBoard Darth Vapor sandwiched on rails too :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes