Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Last week some old dude was going down a street I waved at him and he waved back and then floored it at me :grimacing: luckily I made it behind a carā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™re in Hershey, right? Pretty close to the city of brotherly love!!!

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason I carry a can of mace when I ride lmao

4 Likes

French visa successful :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Weird looking exway :thinking:

6 Likes

Looks great! :smirk:

3 Likes
  • I am now disappointed with Bill
  • Extremely disappointed with Bill
  • Angry with Bill
  • Truly and utterly lost faith in Bill

0 voters

Cries in exway

2 Likes

Anthrax and depression

4 Likes

That shaft has travelled the world

4 Likes

theres a joke in there

1 Like

Some people have some right dicks driving cars in their towns, in mine drivers smile, wave and / or give you a wide berth.

Well except that banged up Toyota minivan the other night, but I suspect he was drugged up and out looking for his next fix.

please send @kook back to california when the travel ban has been lifted. for now enjoy the mayhem!

5 Likes

@SeanHacker if you post images of your mom online for free it devalues the pictures some of us paid good money for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Your pics didnā€™t uploadā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t be so jealous in public goofballā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Lol, i got distracted by epoxy.

4 Likes

That wolfshark looks really good. Are you using epoxy to seal the frit on as well?

1 Like

Thatā€™s after a sealer coat of epoxy. I think now Iā€™ll hit it with some sandpaper just lightly to kill off any super sharp edges, and then spray with a clear coat. But before I do clear coat, I wanna tart up the bottom of the deck too.

6 Likes

All you need now is to put on some weight, grow a beard and you will be @sender. :grin:

1 Like

Not quite :joy: i think I need a lot more practice to be at that manā€™s level.

1 Like