Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Fuck! I must have skipped that reading :joy: I will give it a try thanks.

2 Likes

Oh Haha that’s new! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I guess I’m the off brand Jay Boston :rofl:

@nono_fr it’s this one mate

4 Likes

Thank you sir!

1 Like

thanks @moon pie!

2 Likes

Was excited to see the stary board with the dog after seeing your IG story! Looks beautiful :heart_eyes:

What are all those holes in it for though? Bindings?

2 Likes
7 Likes

DUDE, you have any idea whats in those cheap tires man? They might even house liquid cancer, or or or you know, rubber anal beads or something, i know i smelled them.
– Frank

3 Likes

@Sender
Tim,
i say this with respect: you should throw up some sh!tty ones now and again or get a wild card side kick. sometimes it gets boring watching jordan dunk on everyone, Rodman’s antics were a welcome balance. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@Sender how does it feel to have everyone be stepping on your art. Lol

7 Likes

This is actually an evolve bamboo deck. And they mount their shit like we did 5 years ago. Savages.

3 Likes

Dream come true :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I mean it is kinda good for very flexy decks right? i did it on my vanguard on purpose :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah it is fine if you can’t properly put in inserts.

2 Likes

i have no idea if this was shots at me or not, anyway uhh yes? :+1:

also i was wondering if i should maybe epoxy the screws in or just put silicon in there for waterproofness, what would you do?

1 Like

I’m just ribbing you a bit. So you did through mount?

2 Likes

Yes, because i felt it would be stronger than inserts in a flex deck.

Buut it leaves the holes and i wanna fillem up, because netherlands, so i was thinking epoxy or silicone.

1 Like

If you still plan on using the through bolts, just get some rubber/silicone/nylon washers and use those on top under your bolts for some weather resilience.

2 Likes

Also i like the look of them, bit industrial or something. :wink: @longhairedboy sorry couldnt help myself.

@Brently

Hey man… You got those gold motors… how much for one? $700??? :wink:

1 Like

Na platinums are $700 goldies are only $666 cuz I’m an edge lord at times

2 Likes