Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

yeah, these scooters look very “megatron like” and kind of fantastic, but scooters are for babys imo hahahahaha

I bet them guys are ok, but their hobby is lame :rofl:
but hey, im just kidding. Everybody should do what they want to do, so no worries, theres no hate against scooter riders :grinning:

5 Likes

@Brently not only does my brother own those trucks, You can definitely smoke with them but carrying a pipe or joint really isn’t a big
Issue

3 Likes

Oh yeah for sure I just thought it was hilarious advertising material

I sent it to my esk8 group chat and one of the comments were, “bro we could make the worlds fastest bowl” haha

1 Like

I run my heatsinked 4.12s at 50 battery amps and 70 motor amps, I think you just have a bad joint on the DRV.

1 Like

That’s not a super excessive amount you’ve got there, but you’re part of the problem. You’re gonna run out of food before you run out of toilet paper, meanwhile people who just ran out of TP like a few of my friends can’t get any :angry:

6 Likes

@jeffwuneo, what are the specs on the motor? Looks like it’d be great for smaller builds.

Those are boosted motor I believe, 5045 I think

3 Likes

Is boosted board motor. Is 4235.

4 Likes

Were you offering those to us or to your friend? I’d like to get my hands on a set of small motors :smiley:

We can getting all Boosted board part now from factory.

10 Likes

Really wanna know how these trucks feel compared to the chanel trucks we’re use to. (Mbs/trampa/kaly)

4 Likes

Damn @mmaner that board looks great

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m loving it :grin:.

1 Like

Only against bird or lime riders :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: people who buy their own are cool

2 Likes

Cool is a strong word.

4 Likes

Ive got scooter sitting in the closet waiting for me to not be lazy, it’s quite nice, beefy chassis, suspension in front, chain drive, disc brakes

1 Like

10 Likes

*better than bird riders

1 Like

Whoa…glad you’re good bruh…what happened?

2 Likes

I don’t understand the tp thing…why is everyone buying tp…did I miss something

4 Likes