Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I’ll take pictures of the process for you

I just see all these healthy people wearing masks at work and then lifting them up to eat or drink coffee without sanitizing their hands, and I’m just thinking ‘fomites, fomites everywhere’

I’ve got the baseplate modeled if you want to tradesie :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah would love to have that! Ill pm u when I finish the hanger.

2 Likes

lol that smoke detector in the top right
@rafaelinmissouri

5 Likes
2 Likes

just so you know a regular fire extinguisher won’t do anything for a lithium fire

4 Likes

What is the right kind to use?

1 Like

Class D iirc
personally I have sand buckets

6 Likes

we had a li-ion fire at the shop… we dumped a bunch of fire extinguishers on it after it hit thermal run-away…
nada-tostada effect
I grabbed a pair of THICC ass welding gloves and threw it in a 5 gallon bucket of water… it boiled the water…

7 Likes

yeah plenty of videos of that on YouTube, fun to watch, not to experience

5 Likes

and just to be clear, you want a regular extinguisher for all the other stuff that catches fire, just not the battery itself

4 Likes

That’s some real DIY.
What about making mount that you can mount to regular shoes next? ^^

That’s legit craftsmanship!! I love it.

@rafaelinmissouri you’ve heard the saying don’t put all your eggs in one basket right?

2 Likes

But if they all burn down I can have so much fun with all new builds… You know provided my house doesn’t burn down and my wife doesn’t leave me…

4 Likes

Well… Apparently those are 700 bucks extinguishers… I’ll be getting some sand buckets as well…

3 Likes

Next time lmk!

I knew Tim must have a monster member, confirmed by the shadow, but have to say I didn’t expect it to be quite so square. :flushed: 100% girth, 100% of the way. That must be the secret to his success. :exploding_head:

1 Like

​​​​​​​​​​​​

3 Likes