Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I worked at a machine shop years ago and i think they used these things inside UPSes

2 Likes

It’s all about that Aerodynamics.
Don’t u worry I will lower it down a bit. Just messing around we hade 30-40 Cm snow in 24h
For little ice to 30-40cm real quick.

1 Like

We learned from this trick on Nazaré teasers and there is no magic that will reveal the hidden secrets until @Arch allows it :wink:

3 Likes

I actually really like it. Enough hiding our propulsion! Show it off with pride!

2 Likes

Tnx glad u like it.
But IAM not so Shure this thing is “legal” here in Sweden. I live in a small town with one off the biggest police school in Sweden not far from my crib. So I don’t want to screem in your face!! I’ll lower it a couple of cm. And paint the motor mounts black.

I have no lights on the board and it’s more than 250 watt aka 25km/h.

SOLD! Lacroix prototipo 12s6p DIY AF

now legend.

4 Likes

Remote maybe?

@Venom121212

Justin are you dealing oil slick esk8 crack again? :grin:

3 Likes

Only to children this time, I swear

2 Likes

Damn @Sender that deck looks slick

3 Likes

Thanks man! I was really happy with the glass placement on this one. Adds a lot.

4 Likes

My Zenith is gonna need some of your love juice as soon as I get the HyperBeast rolling :grin:

4 Likes

@Bobby 9%? Fucking rebel :metal:

3 Likes

my wife, a nurse, replied:

That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard

:laughing:

7 Likes

I’m surprised if only because they didn’t include a coupon code.

5 Likes

Use code CORONA to get 15% off

10 Likes

Recently got a “blackmagic” probe and a ESP32 WROVER Devkit 4.1 for debugging embedded stuff, doing things with FreeRTOS or anything complicated is impossible without JTAG it seems like. Think Segger charges some insane fee for that module if you aren’t getting the “Edu” version, but curious how it works out… guess let me/us know when you have a chance hands on with it.

The ESP32 WROVER kit works pretty well for flashing and monitoring and debugging but a little quirk it shows normally as two USB serial ports through the one USB cable but my work Mac refuses to unload the Apple USB FTDI drivers (something related to DriverKit I think but :man_shrugging: but makes it show up as 4 instead of 2 which is confusing). The black magic probe I got for the sake of helping debug some other boards but really haven’t tried using that one yet. Also have an STM32 L4 Discovery kit (fun one has a ton of sensors), but also has spotty debugging where gdb loses connection through openOCD.

2 Likes

@Mobutusan
Shawn - interesting results! you didnt happen to test and see if there was a performance difference between all (4) filled vs un-filled did you?

3 Likes

@kook
i dont know how we prove it
but
i know we need to prove
that we were separated at birth. there has to be a better way than mailing bodily fluids

5 Likes

thumb_luke-i-am-your-father-mom-says-you-owe-us-35658669_copy_400x398

8 Likes