Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Got to check out Vedder’s dungeon and be on the nightly news!

2 Likes

Nah not concerned dude, its for an evolve, there won’t be massive current through it.

The silicone wire is inserted into the centre of the braid by nearly 20mm and fully soldered through.

Have to use braid to fit the battery in the carbon, if I had overlapped any further, battery would have gotten too wide.

5 Likes

That’s overkill for the whole 35 amps that Evolve is gonna use :joy:

2 Likes

Totally. But it needs to be a tough pack, it’s going in this guy’s board

3 Likes

Uh. I think that guy needs some pneumatics… He’s sliding all over the place :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Did you do it for the independent suspension? If you use it without the castor wheels, do you think they’ll still turn?

1 Like

lmao no without the casters it would not turn I don’t think.

I have experience building rotating powered wheels/ casters so I feel confident I could make something similar to the Summerboard/Leiftech but with the new cool 5X freebord tech.

as you can see in this video I used my hacker skills to uncover, it’s not magic and totally possible to make a motor run on a brushed slip ring.

3 Likes

So you just epoxy those into the hanger?

Where from did you get those?

2 Likes

Yeah i spose i’ll just use red loctite and locknut to tighten them in. I got them from @Boardnamics

1 Like

I fucking knew it was a prusa. No other FDM printer is this well tuned. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: it’s un believable.

5 Likes

Ultimaker sucks. :grin:

2 Likes

yes it does :slight_smile:

Were you able to ride it home last night?

1 Like

Sadly not all the way,

wheel is 1230wh rn cause I couldn’t make the 1845wh fit in time, and i left on 60%

So I rode for 10 miles and had 30% left and called it a day and took the subway

3 Likes

The middle child looks the best with them TB wheels on.

More importantly though, what’s the ride and sound like?

Hot damn dude. I love the look of this deck. And I am really digging this grip tape job. So eighties!!!

1 Like

lmao- yes then we are 2 dudes who love this kinda kinky stuff.
So glad you like it.
Do you know which deck this is?

1 Like

nope. can’t tell exactly which one. You may have sent me a link before but I can’t find it…

1 Like

No , have not send you this one. :smiley:
I think you would also like it.
Its Madrids Nessie 2015- very cool top mount, feels longer than it is under your feet. I went for a ride in the rain today to check her out.
Better than i thought before. I love her so much right now :joy:
Edit: if you have the chance to get one-GRAP IT!

@moon These are looking great! Is this someone you know?! I will check Instagram as well :point_down:t2:

🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

2 Likes