Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Edited the above comment ^

1 Like

It’s certainly bad but a lot of it is settling down quickly as we know what to expect. Quarantines, travel restrictions, and the mental thought of being conscious of your cleanliness are all fighting the good fight.

2 Likes

Were you at new deal?

1 Like

Dibs! (am I doing this right?)

3 Likes

More??? Wanna see

2 Likes

It’s not much but it’s honest work

The rest is here

4 Likes

How did you get such thick gague wire to the MR30 connectors? Do you trust that connection?

2 Likes

This is MT60, 12 AWG fit in them without issues, they are inserted until the bottom

1 Like

My bad. The wire looks like 10awg. Im attempting to get 10 AWG to XT60 and its bloody difficult

Yeah, the 12 is the limit on both of them to fit completely

One trick I’ve used in the past is to soak it in solder first, them press with pliers or vise multiple times, keeping it round but with less diameter

1 Like

that last deck in the series @Sender posted is so sick

2 Likes

Yes I was! :exploding_head:
I worked there during the summers in 2008 & 2009

2 Likes

“I guess I’ll have to skip another leg day boyz”

3 Likes

I absolutely LOVE that Tomorrow Land skin! The Gorillaz are even on it! :smiley:

1 Like

The end of the economy deals are going to be out of this world!

3 Likes

Thank you for the detailed review! I was a little concerned about the TKP, so I got the RKP, but they turn also very good. I am using them as well with a 42" dorped deck, but top mounted to increase the carving ability. But I like also the Demonseeds and the option that you can have 3 different sizes of the same deck. That’s ingenious!

1 Like

@Scepterr

🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

That’s a huge esc…is it a dual? 16s?
:rofl::joy:

3 Likes

It’s all the S :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That thing is a monster, jeez…

1 Like

It is, not mine though, was brought in for rebuild.
9900k,4x32GB, MSI SeaHawk
Tldr, $4k machine was filled with shit cooling fluid and everything got gunky :neutral_face:

5 Likes