Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

God damnit :joy:

1 Like

Yup, and no word on what effect the enclosure sale has had on Dave’s debts, even though that was the whole purpose of it.

4 Likes

We refund couple people on the list/shipped out some stuff that’s not been shipped yet like batteries. But not a lot of people place orders for them enclsoures now. So it’s kinda of going slow…

5 Likes

Thanks for the update.

4 Likes

JESUS CHRIST! That’s like going from a go cart to a Charger R/T :slight_smile:

6 Likes

you guys scare me…and I love it. :grin:

1 Like

Not same manufacturer. Baja no get patent for they first g4 board only new s2 board. So is many copy of this in China now.

4 Likes

The six shooters in the pictures are going back to Dave but if you Or anyone else are interested in buying them I can let him know. Also if anyone would like any six shooters anodized send me a pm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

i’ll hit him up…I have a set on my build and love them, need another set. Do you do the red camo?

I haven’t tried doing the camo style anodize yet but I do plan on experimenting with that soon.

3 Likes

Dude the anodizing turned out really beautiful. I have seen videos of guys try and results were meh. Great job.

3 Likes

thanks! I’ve done a lot of research and watched many videos along with a few failed attempts, but now I’ve got the method down.

2 Likes

Sean, we need to talk about this.

4 Likes

I can’t… not again… (whispers) not… again…

6 Likes

Gotta let that paint dry… just like loctite man

2 Likes

I would wear the fuck out of that on the Smokey and the Bandit deck I’m building :slight_smile:

9 Likes

DO ITTTT

I’m super tempted for shits and gigs. I haven’t bought a helmet in about a year so I feel like I’m allowed too? Averaging a helmet a year since joinin esk8.

I mainly use my first TSG pass still tho

4 Likes

Post a link, I wanna see what sizes are available and the cost.

1 Like

you can get both regular and straw spits in spittoon

2 Likes

Well, they aint cheap at $250. There’s also this for you real hillbilly DIY’ers :).

https://www.horseandman.com/tack-thoughts/another-great-idea-a-hellhat-combining-a-cowboy-hat-with-a-helmet-and-you-can-make-one-yourself/04/14/2016/

2 Likes