Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Confession time: I put in the softest bushing blocks on my Hypertrucks from the start and haven’t touched them since.

Very soft. Very carvey. Very strong with ankle.

15 Likes

Your anklefu is strong

7 Likes

Not really.

574312dde0845

6 Likes

That’s really cool, been planning on try this myself with motor mounts. Did you DIY or get some do it for you? If you did it yourself I would love to see your set up :).

2 Likes

are you selling 6 shooters?

1 Like

i haven’t followed the apology thread after the fist dozen of comments.

I assume it didn’t get better?

9 Likes

There was no apology thread, they still have their heads in the sand.

A few customers got refunds via PayPal but others have yet to see their items, like people who had raptor 2 repairs through them.

4 Likes

Am i confusing it with something else??

Wasn’t there a “I owe you all an apology” thread?

1 Like

That’s Psychotiller. Different person… Similar story :joy:

4 Likes

God damnit :joy:

1 Like

Yup, and no word on what effect the enclosure sale has had on Dave’s debts, even though that was the whole purpose of it.

4 Likes

We refund couple people on the list/shipped out some stuff that’s not been shipped yet like batteries. But not a lot of people place orders for them enclsoures now. So it’s kinda of going slow…

5 Likes

Thanks for the update.

4 Likes

JESUS CHRIST! That’s like going from a go cart to a Charger R/T :slight_smile:

6 Likes

you guys scare me…and I love it. :grin:

1 Like

Not same manufacturer. Baja no get patent for they first g4 board only new s2 board. So is many copy of this in China now.

4 Likes

The six shooters in the pictures are going back to Dave but if you Or anyone else are interested in buying them I can let him know. Also if anyone would like any six shooters anodized send me a pm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

i’ll hit him up…I have a set on my build and love them, need another set. Do you do the red camo?

I haven’t tried doing the camo style anodize yet but I do plan on experimenting with that soon.

3 Likes

Dude the anodizing turned out really beautiful. I have seen videos of guys try and results were meh. Great job.

3 Likes