Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Why are you like this?

3 Likes

drain bamage, happened early in life and never really stopped.

7 Likes

Just went to look at their site. Total Bajaboard ripeoff. Probably the same Chinese manufacturer. Where’s the Craptor factory peeps?! People need parts damn it!

4 Likes

wow looks a lot like a bajaboard, good sleuthing!

2 Likes

THis is racism if your that desperate for me to do another poll then I will

3 Likes

Did you do the anodize treatment yourself?

3 Likes

Yes I treated them myself. I’m also Working on a all red set now for my board.

8 Likes

This guy said on Facebook he messed with his dampers earlier that morning and this was the first time here went fast on that setup. He said it felt unstable but decided it was probably just an uneven road so decided to try and push through it.

Lesson learnt the hard way.

7 Likes

Confession time: I put in the softest bushing blocks on my Hypertrucks from the start and haven’t touched them since.

Very soft. Very carvey. Very strong with ankle.

15 Likes

Your anklefu is strong

7 Likes

Not really.

574312dde0845

6 Likes

That’s really cool, been planning on try this myself with motor mounts. Did you DIY or get some do it for you? If you did it yourself I would love to see your set up :).

2 Likes

are you selling 6 shooters?

1 Like

i haven’t followed the apology thread after the fist dozen of comments.

I assume it didn’t get better?

9 Likes

There was no apology thread, they still have their heads in the sand.

A few customers got refunds via PayPal but others have yet to see their items, like people who had raptor 2 repairs through them.

4 Likes

Am i confusing it with something else??

Wasn’t there a “I owe you all an apology” thread?

1 Like

That’s Psychotiller. Different person… Similar story :joy:

4 Likes

God damnit :joy:

1 Like

Yup, and no word on what effect the enclosure sale has had on Dave’s debts, even though that was the whole purpose of it.

4 Likes

We refund couple people on the list/shipped out some stuff that’s not been shipped yet like batteries. But not a lot of people place orders for them enclsoures now. So it’s kinda of going slow…

5 Likes