Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

2 Likes

Facebook

2 Likes

45854cfe0bf05cc9c54bd72823aa4da2

8 Likes

Hey I’ve ordered from yall before, good service.

1 Like

Tim I don’t care what those jerks say, I think your grip tape jobs are real perdy.

13 Likes

wonder if that thing will have rack and pinion steering and power windows

4 Likes

He needs to not skip ankle day.

It’ll help.

Also on channel trucks if you get wobbles its likely because you’re running loose springs/bushings and have them floating unloaded. I will just tap to one side and carve hard into it, it immediately snaps channels back into play. Also… preloading rear more vs front is important with channels as well.

6 Likes

The “model” looks like he’s using all his strength to hold that thing. Using that wall for support too by the looks of it

5 Likes

lol i wonder if its just a clever camera angle and he’s actually laying down

5 Likes

He went from a boosted mini to a Lonestar, just needs to ride with us more. He’ll get there

3 Likes

He’s gonna need a wrist brace after that

2 Likes

damnit what we need now more than ever is a graph. a detailed graph to show us how this transition between the boards will change over time. with and without water bottles.

9 Likes

Why are you like this?

3 Likes

drain bamage, happened early in life and never really stopped.

7 Likes

Just went to look at their site. Total Bajaboard ripeoff. Probably the same Chinese manufacturer. Where’s the Craptor factory peeps?! People need parts damn it!

4 Likes

wow looks a lot like a bajaboard, good sleuthing!

2 Likes

THis is racism if your that desperate for me to do another poll then I will

3 Likes

Did you do the anodize treatment yourself?

3 Likes

Yes I treated them myself. I’m also Working on a all red set now for my board.

8 Likes

This guy said on Facebook he messed with his dampers earlier that morning and this was the first time here went fast on that setup. He said it felt unstable but decided it was probably just an uneven road so decided to try and push through it.

Lesson learnt the hard way.

7 Likes