Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

yes, I’d imagine Flo being pretty perverted and dirty

or maybe it’s just my twisted mind

2 Likes

Oooooh twisted sex deviant Flo… I can see that. Forcing herself on some poor college freshman at the bar she preys at.

1 Like

Yes, she probably has a pay for sex site where she dabbles in BDSM and Dominatrix fetishes

2 Likes

Just like one of his French girls

2 Likes

ya k00k

5 Likes

VERY K00L… me likey!! where did you find those K00L washers for socket-head cap screws???

6 Likes

I’m not proud of how much they cost. Not terrible though. About a dollar a pop.

6 Likes

Ugh that’s dope but stupidly priced. Been trying to get an oil slick x thing but even that is expaaaaaansive

How pricey were dem bolts tho?

2 Likes

w0w… I never knew this was a thing… but I like it a LOT… this sent me on a google-fu troll where I ended up on ali… 50pcs m5 for bux 7

thanks brother!!

3 Likes

I snagged these off ebay while drunk one night lol. It’s gonna be shit trying to balance those wheels.

3 Likes

buy a metric fukton of them, jbweld them all around the rim and ride around gladiator like!

10 Likes

I think we need a “Sound Advice from Kook” thread.

5 Likes

how about ask the k00k a k00ky question thread?

3 Likes

how about a group buy for these…

it seems with bux 4 shipping it’s going to be about 11bux for fiddy of these socket-head cap screw

I’ll take 10, that leaves 40 left, first 4 of you’ve to send me bux 5 will get 10 of these k00L washer thingies in black… that includes all shipping and a melted Herseys kiss in each pack…

let the fighting amongst yourselves begin…

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m seeing fender washers and none in oil slick?

2 Likes

The bolts were just as Fun to buy :sweat_smile:
About $15 after shipping for the set.
All pennies compared to the undisclosed amount I sent to Timmy lol

7 Likes

nah, I haven’t found oil slick… just anodized aluminum… I’m not about to jump on the oil slick revolution just yet… I’m more of a traditionalist, and a johnny come lately to a fad…

4 Likes

Are those 26650’s?

look like A123 maybe

1 Like

lol Panasonic 18650PF, that’s 11S7P

4 Likes