šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Nice! They look like they have a kegel hole pattern as well. Do you know if they can use that option? Can we see the backside of them? Thanks man! :pray:

2 Likes

Unfortunately they donā€™t. But unless you want a different size pulley it shouldnā€™t be a problem.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Going to refrain from commenting on the MassiveStator motors. :joy:

Two quick things I learned about my Cyclone rims from experience and others:

Even though it looks worse, reorient your tube stems to exit out the front of the rim. Turns air maintainence from an ordeal into a quick process.

Use a good amount of Blue level Loctite to secure your pulley bolts. I didnā€™t and they backed out on a ride.

Other than that, great rims/tires for me. Purple looks sweet!

11 Likes

Thats gonna be a beefy boi. Thanks :ok_hand:

Blank is 1.2m x .4m and weighs 3.4 kg.
Will be about 2.5kg ish when trimmed to shape I think

Thats not so bad. But I was thinking beefy as in durable

1 Like

damn looks like no compatibility with gear drives

So much space for valve stem

1 Like

Works out really good tho, yet to shred one on 3Ds hubs. Man anyone else have PTSD from Berg hubs shredding valve stems? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

First set Iā€™ve seen in the wild. Was quite surprised to see them!

3 Likes

Good point. I def donā€™t wanna have to remove the wheel just to air it up. I was expecting someone to comment on the motors lol. I just recently learned about the drama.
They pretty tho

2 Likes

RKPā€™s on a mountainboard?

1 Like

Wild

Im so mad such a jackass scammer has such pretty motors. I REALLY want a set of them but i refuse to contribute to him. Anyone ever do any digging to try and find the direct source? The rest of the motors on the market are all so generic and boring.

6 Likes

I feel this, because Iā€™ve needed exactly what a Unity offers a few times in the past, but just couldnā€™t bring myself to pay a scammer.

Iā€™ll keep an eye out for you.

5 Likes

Vinyl wrap on motors goes a long way. Thatā€™s what @poastoast does on his builds

4 Likes

Oh my!!! Thatā€™s pretty sexy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dream drivetrain right there

1 Like