🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

so of exway ESC or that was to use a vesc?

Exway esc because i trust it 10x more than vesc and this board is for my daughter.

3 Likes

Trooth. After close to three years, I’ve never had a single “what was that” moment from the Exway. Weirdly rock solid.

2 Likes

Yep. Only board i’ve owned that hasnt tried to kill me

2 Likes

If you don’t turn the current & voltage up as high, you might find more reliability and stability.

1 Like

You speak as if I possess some type of self control…

But at the end of the day, it comes down to if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

The only part of the exway that was fucked was the battery. The consequence of adding a new battery is that I also needed a solution for deck/enclosure… which frankendick was happy to provide.

1 Like

I get the feeling that if VESC had no adjustments and came factory set to conservative settings, you’d like them better.

1 Like

Hmmm… nah.

This board is for my daughter. The vast majority of her time spent on electric has been on the exway. Hence the rebirth of the exway will retain the same esc and remote.

If i was building this for myself… i just wouldn’t.

If vesc wasn’t configurable, i doubt this scene would even exist.

3 Likes

Why don’t you just use one of those cheap HobbyWing ESCs instead of VESC then?

They wouldn’t break a sweat at 10S @ 20 battery amps, they come potted, seems like it would be a perfect fit for you or anyone that doesn’t want performance from their board.

You wouldn’t have to worry about those pesky settings being set too high either.

I personally prefer the adjustments, but thanks anyway. I don’t have self-control issues with setting them too high :crazy_face:

1 Like

the original boosted?

1 Like

we need an esk8 to go fast enough to go true air surfing

4 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah dude, been having a big clear out

1 Like

hope they served u great during the stay

1 Like

@rosco my dumb dry hands weren’t working on phone screen and i accidentally flagged that sweet looking vacuum bagged layup when I tried to reply, “sweet looking layup”.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ugh that stuff looks nice. Me and my 1 year old hardware :laughing:

1 Like

@Linny 🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else! - #11838 by Linny

Looks like it’s trash might as well just sell it to me now

2 Likes

ItS NOT BEYOND SAVING, at most i just need a new adapter which i would have to beg someone to help me 3d model and CNC

2 Likes