🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

you should look up max capps on Instagram, he cuts out the middle of boards and makes them foam core.

2 Likes

This is super awesome. Please show us, how have you connected the wheel to the timing belt?

2 Likes

It’s an interesting solution with sort of clamping in the bearing seat of the wheel. This way any skateboard wheel will fit but it can slip under high torque…

15 Likes

:flushed:

You should make a thread on that adapter/pulley and where one could obtain some of them.

4 Likes

Are there bearings inside the wheel?

1 Like

It’s not my design. They are LaGrange L1 Trucks from 2012 xD

It’s an esk8 relict now.

Not on the driven wheel. The bearings are on the axle, that goes through the whole hanger.
Actually, the other wheel could be driven too, if I take the bearings out and replace them with solid metal.

2 Likes

I did not notice the super thicc hanger LOL. I definitely see it now

1 Like

1WD sucks though, I hope there aren’t a lot of left turns on your paths. I’d make the left wheel driven too. :smiley: Otherwise, really cool hardware!

@glyphiks – what’s happening here? Is that enamel in the syringe or some acrylic?

Epoxy. Filling up the voids in the 3d print. Once it’s cured i’ll give it a little sand and a clearcoat.

I may or may not have drilled holes in the wrong spot on an enclosure… badges will fix it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s okay for me. I rode a 1WD as my main board for 3 years :slight_smile:
But I agree, 2wd is better xd

3 Likes

Depends what you’re optimizing for.

If you’re optimizing for weight, then 2WD sucks :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Tanuki sunset?

Fuuuuuuck, if I had this I would use Venom Magnums wheels. Would also be dope for actual slide wheels

2 Likes

Venum Magnum Mach1 already have pulleys available

3 Likes

That’s a fine solution! :laughing: I dig it.

damn, more people should be using those instead of caguamas

This is on my bench right now :smirk:

Caguamas are really good though and it’s a lot easier to find pulleys for them. But oh yes, Venom Magnum pulleys are a thing :blush:

8 Likes

Best game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Optimized for weight a fixed axle is best. Which its easy to do here as it seems. :slight_smile:

3 Likes