🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

So still ~6”/150mm ?

Looks comfy as shit to me.

You are correct. It’s stupid how comfy this thing is.

Yet thats not what I’ve seen. Multiple friends have had posts deleted or not even allowed to be posted.

1 Like

1 Like

no sé

noventa y nueve….

1 Like

hazlo hermano

1 Like

Consequences of late night esk8.
12s4p 75kv dds

Why are you not a fan and what Is shady about them? Also, what do you think of your endeavor?

@Venom121212 those hangers look great - are they moon?

2 Likes

Yep :+1: he’s testing them :tada:

2 Likes

@moon

6 Likes

Where did you find those bushings? Mine are torn to shreds and the hanger is getting scarily sloppy…

2 Likes

Moon man is on it and they do not disappoint.

That sloppiness would happen over time and I’d have to keep cranking down the kingpin hanger nut to tighten it back up. Eventually I started double nutting the kingpin and that helped some but after a few months, I could tell it was coming back a bit.

It gets particularly noticeable when you’re turning and hit a decent bump or crack. The sloppy truck will skip and realign which made for a weird turn experience.

When I threw the moon hanger and bushings on there, all sloppiness went away :partying_face:

I’m going to keep using and abusing them to see if any slop returns but it was a breath of fresh air the first time I expected an ugly bump mid turn and it was buttery smooth.

Ultimately the fact that I could hop on my daily board and crush my normal route with no adjustments is the final pass for me. It was like I was riding brand new matrix 2s but they were precise for mounting.

15 Likes

99% same experience, having to constantly adjust the nut was driving me crazy (even mid route sometimes)

Also I was so fixated on the bushings I didn’t even check the hanger out. Man, that’s beautiful…

2 Likes

5 Likes

nicr! how big a battery are you using ?

3 Likes

I can create a small batch for public testing. It would be nice to get some data on the bushings

4 Likes

bits connect… amirite?

1 Like

Could you please provide some dimensions? My trucks are flipsky matrix 1 clones and I wanna make sure they’ll fit.