šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Sure, it may not be as refined as a modern day board but why not?

648 is currently holding the bumper on my car :rofl:
When I say green I mean 648. Red is 271. Blue isā€¦ 242? I donā€™t use blue much, as I can remove 271 by manual force anyways.
I meant to reply with that information earlier but my phone died so I skinned a board and forgot.

@Venom121212 my m1ā€™s are straight cut.

4 Likes

For this to be possible you need quality tools and quality hardware (screws)ā€¦

Donā€™t get fooled people, donā€™t fuck with red loctite if youā€™re not ready to use a torch lmao.

1 Like

Just throwing it out there that you donā€™t need a torch to remove red loctite.

A stove element works just fine.

2 Likes

Enough force and a hex plus key has worked wonders for me :wink:

Stove, torch, heatgunā€¦ depending where the bolt is a bic lighter can melt the stuff. Or just use tools that donā€™t suck, and torque that shit right off.

3 Likes

Idk about a lighter or heat gun, my BNM1 motor gear required over 300F to get off

Motor keyways and retaining compound is significantly harder to remove than thread locker, but i think thatā€™s more due to geometry than the compound.

1 Like

Big shout out to @JoeyZ5 for a super clean looking battery, loop key installation & gummies. Thanks a bunch!!!

8 Likes

Yeah, his work is impeccable.

4 Likes

Vietnam flashback of hot knives after school

3 Likes

@NoWind https://esk8-news-objects.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/uploads/original/4X/8/3/f/83f52af4d8613ba9fe762b1dab9d2824db215d79.jpeg

What is that?

When youā€™re camping with your friends, and run out of tane with a half g of hash oil left and a campfire still burning, youā€™ll thank yourself for those days. XD

2 Likes

Run out of 'tane? You take analog dabs?

1 Like

Itā€™s the only way. I smoke with you young kids and itā€™s confusing. Fuckers ask me if I want a dab then hand me a bong and Iā€™m like ā€œcool wheres the dab? In there you say? The bong just vibrated, and Iā€™m panicking a little, what does that mean? Itā€™s ready? Wtf?ā€ Then, 17 puffs of dab smoke later Iā€™m pacing around my kitchen confused.
Nah, Iā€™ll take my ti nail nectar collector and my .2 hits all day, thanks. XD
nothing makes me feel as old as smoking with the modern kids. In my day, dabs were a legend, and we rolled Phillies of what we called mids T.T

2 Likes

SO fucking weird to see your beautiful batteries without empty beer cans, dried vomit, and dog (I hope) excrement in the background.

6 Likes

I have to be a good boy now

3 Likes

Amen.

2 Likes

What deck was that?

1 Like

What number?

1 Like