🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Rovinj, Croatia

17 Likes

:heart_eyes: Post those pics in the wallpaper thread! :smiley:

Looks great on my phone:

12 Likes

Words cannot accurately describe that board’s beauty

4 Likes

Please tell me there is more than one tiny piece of nickel connecting the p-groups :skull:

12 Likes

Concern here? It’s 0.3mm nickel…It’s a hard pack going in a stiff carbon deck. I mean it’s also only a single line running into 12 gauge aluminum braided line…? If there is honestly a major concern here…I can go back and add connections between each p group. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Beautiful bro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Simeon,
your builded batteries still going strong whilst abusing them very hard even the shock therapy way. NO way so far to break them in rock solid GF enclosure. Welds and everything seems stable af.
Best Work!
:mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Dude, the speed you work at is phenomenal.

Day 1: I’d like to press my own boards
Day 3: This steel frame I’ve welded together should do very nicely
Day 5: This two-part wooden mould I’ve made is exactly the shape I had in mind
Day 6: I have pressed my own board
Day 7: By the seventh day He had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. And He blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

23 Likes

Unfortunately it will be a minute before i can make an actual deck, still in the process of sourcing veneers…

But i could start a new mold :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

I’ve been looking for veneers for a while, don’t most people just order off roarockit?

1 Like

Roarockit are viciously expensive and i doubt they would have the size veneers i need

2 Likes

I figured being in Canada, getting Canadian rock maple in large sheets would be easy for me, but it’s been almost impossible unless I want super huge sheets the size of half a house.

2 Likes

That looks like 0,3x10mm nickel, which can roughly do about 30-35A continuous at best.
It seems you’re running a spintend with dual 6384 motors. That setup can pull a lot more amps than 30A. Unless it’s super limited in the setup, you will melt the nickel strips in no time when accelerating.
I’d double or triple those connections if possible.

Also reroute the balance cables a bit. These two crossing over each other can easily short with constant vibrations

2 Likes

Man that’ll be a thick ass board holy

3 Likes

15mm thick will be finished deck size, 10 ply

7 Likes

K now I’m remodeling this thumb knob to fit your drawing better.

It’s a good… bad… well it’s an idea. And I roll with ideas.

1 Like

i specialize in penis thumb knobs :crazy_face:
and pussy knobs but that’s not as popular because

penis

Omg pls make me a clit knob poasty

Then I can finally find the clit reliably, I’ll always have my finger on it, and it’s another level of human-esk8 intimacy.

1 Like

anchorman-will

15 Likes

Some say I love esk8 a little too much