🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

yeah. looks great dude!!!

1 Like

I have oddball setup, TB 218mm trucks with 47mm axles, V7 mounts and LY Falcon 36’’ deck with one 5mm spacer. I barely get 45mm of ground clearence. I did bought MBS hubs with intent to somehow get it working but without shitton of spacers or super low profile tyres (that doesnt exist) I did not see that happening. This setup does have benefit if 4mm that I dont have but it changes a lot (cnc trucks are 4mm wider). The trampa rim setup revived that project a bit now. Thanks for info @sebastian

1 Like

This has got to be one of the best boards I’ve seen in a while. Holllyyyyyy :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah it’s super clean :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome build, can I ask what size, depth riser did you use?

1 Like

:scream: is this a first for you?

4 Likes

12mm riser dude, plus the rubber riser that comes with the matrix which is 6mm so 18 in total. Far more than I would like, but what you gonna do without taller baseplates

3 Likes

seriously!!!
Uno.
Dos.
Tres!!!

I don’t even know you anymore bro…

2 Likes

Its crazy right!? I don’t know what to do with myself. Best make a 4th.

3 Likes

Legend says you never built a single drive!!!

2 Likes

Haha and likely never will. Protoshito is next on the completion list

4 Likes

what if single motor that power two wheels? that single drive or dual drive :eyes: u can have two motors 4 powered wheels

2 Likes

Yes. I am very curious about this. If it’s good enough for @JaysTCB , i think it’s worth exploring.

I retract my ‘likely never’ statement.

5 Likes

it will always be synchronized wheel, less weight (but slightly bigger motor), and one less esc to mess with canbus or whatnot.

if u r crazy enough u can do stormcore super single for all the brrrrrrrr

3 Likes

Yeah if I did it it would be for 4wd shenanigans like Lucier’s new beast. That thing looks sexual.

3 Likes

What is this deck?

It’s a mov-e!

1 Like

@glyphiks fucking rad :sunglasses::muscle:

1 Like

Damn, it looks nice. Looking it up I assume the person who made these hasn’t made them in a few years?

1 Like