🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Thx, How do you protect the electronics inside the enclosure?

1 Like

In this case the screw goes from the bottom to the top. So, on the underside I will dremel a hole for a cone washer and the screw to be flush or slightly recessed in the board (haven’t got around to this part yet.

In other cases, screw into the deck, I do that for a T-nut, and just make sure the screw isn’t long enough to protrude.

1 Like

Damn was lazy should’ve rotated earlier. This works out @Skyart going to need you throw in extra tires.

1 Like

Daaaaaang! How many miles did you get out of yours?

1 Like

Bought these used from @Shadowfax, about 150 miles on top of whatever he did on them.

1 Like

Yeah sounds about right. Depending on how fast and hard you ride they are about 300-500 mile tire, soft compound

1 Like

Jimmy also carves hard pretty much non stop. He would be a good beta tester for any new wheels that require stress testing :grin:

Cool, thx again.

The orange one puts a serious tickle in my pickle.

Yeah, great colour. But that shape is uncomfortably close to RedEmber in my book.

1 Like

(Insert boing sound here.)

The similarity is there, but I didn’t even think about it until you pointed it out.

The warlord still looks like an original design to me, and I say that as a RE owner, who will never touch a Acedeck (fucking shameless copycats).

1 Like

This part confuses me. What is this?

Its the insulation from the end of one of the balance wires. It actually confused me too when i looked at the photo :rofl:

1 Like

OHHHHHHH

:rofl:

I fucking love these :clap:t2:

4 Likes

Why are there multiple boards with the same number though

1 Like

@pdscunha did you do the designs?

Thank you! And yes, I made all of these based on the actual liveries of the rally winners, from 1972 to 1990 (1987 is missing). Still have a lot of work to do to complete the winners from 1991–2022 :sweat_smile: This is being also an opportunity to learn Blender.

Drivers used different numbers based on each rally location. For that reason, I opted to choose the number they used on the last rally they won.

6 Likes