🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

That’s a rather odd looking beer can. They made it look just like a coffee! Genius. You can bring that into work with you :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I know right. Quite a strange experience. Can safely say that sober riding is not my style. At all.

5 Likes

Is this glass fiber, carbon fiber, both, or something else?

What the heck is going on in that picture? That looks like the corner of a stormcore cut off and heat-shrinked :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

See LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info - #3539 by yoyotinker

None of that is the case.

1 Like

Thanks, just read through that. I’m still going to need another picture because I cannot visualize how that side of the stormcore is visible but then it just ends when the electrical tape starts :exploding_head:

Edit: okay I think I can vizualize it but damn does the stormcore just turn into darkness in your picture

2 Likes

Carbon fiber, fiberglass
VOILA
Late me know for more help

Why not glass-fiber and glass-fiber-dyed-black? Seems it would block RF less and might be more flexible and might be cheaper.

1 Like

Because I didn’t find
glass-fiber-dyed-black and white :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice! Looks like you chose the yellow low-beams! If you want the white ones, use the Red line on the cables, not sure if you saw in the manual or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what are these lights/ you got a link? :slight_smile:

Wasnt skf usually stainless steel bearings?

7 Likes

Yeah I was planning that too since the lights shine too low! And I did!!

2 Likes

They’re being developed by @ShutterShock , I think he’s trying to have them available in January

3 Likes

Yeah like he said, I am aiming to have them selling actively in January.

Developed is a stronger word than I would use for this first set, however I did design the mounting mechanism

Would you like to purchase a set? I’d like to get a few more people getting some miles on them if you’re interested. The package would be pretty small if I needed to ship to your part of the woods

3 Likes

Isn’t draught beer the opposite of canned beer?

I thought it meant, specifically, that it was NOT purchased in a can or bottle.

What does Wikipedia say about draft vs. draught beer?

Wikipedia describes draught beer, also spelt draft, as beer served from a cask or keg rather than from a bottle or can. The Wikipedia entry explains that companies also use “draft” and “draught” as marketing terms to describe canned or bottled beers. Using them as marketing tools this way implies that they taste and appear like beers from a cask or keg

1 Like

ahh, LOL

So almost lies but just marketing terms :rofl:

Kind of like giving away free books, just pay $24.99 shipping

2 Likes

Lol exactly

1 Like