🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

SO… I’m going to need about 6 1/2 minutes with these alone, for … research purposes

I only needed 2mins -20seconds. But I think I can get some pills to help with that

Oh, I was thinking a twofer

@rosco is this a replacement?

:joy: it’s something else

It’s undermount rather than for on top, single stack. Different mould composition which should be easier to get parts out of.when they’re done.

Hope to finish fabric layup and make it today. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

why is he sitting on that skateboard like that. needs to stand up if they’re ever going to get any lean into that lol /s

3 Likes

lol nice I totally see it. At the same time it’s a great pic.

3 Likes

You gotta drop the build thread man, that looks immaculate.

7 Likes

It does! I’d like to know what it is and how it tastes !

2 Likes

Pretty!!!

What is the black stuff?

4 Likes

It’s all PETG. Printed the first 4-5 layers in black PETG and then translucent PETG for the rest (100% infill). Came out nice! Got the idea for that finish from the Zmote

6 Likes

This is awesome! Congratulations!!!:sunglasses::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, is that my Zmote in Grover’s hand,again? The first time you let him see the flashing lights was a mistake @Skyart

12 Likes

This thing is beastly, reminds me of @alankerr ’s Gerry board.

Is the Davega on the rear?

7 Likes

Yes this thing is a beast!
18s8p
Quad Solo
Quad SKap 6385 173kv
1:4 finality on hypertrucks
8.5x3 rims
Oh and yeah rear davega (customer pref)

The crazy thing is all the lighting work we did here…il get some pics of it in the dark!

5 Likes

I love this name for that beast :laughing:

3 Likes

Dayum. 65mph beast right there.

3 Likes

Sweet! Do you have a public file available for this?

Dude. Not fair to create something as sexy as this. Please make something that sucks for once

4 Likes

Duuude right? Im looking at the profile on this and its sooo sick! Looks almost like a single stack enclosure but we stuck an 18s7p in there :exploding_head:

2 Likes

God damn. Those big 3DS wheels look hot in black too.

2 Likes

Dang dude, is that 2 in 2 days?

1 Like