šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

no u r not loll

2 Likes

Please god no. Itā€™s getting sad now.

2 Likes

Lol yeah iā€™m ready to retire these to the long list of parts that are not al proof.

2 Likes

Thatā€™d be less likely for them to fallout,but you get the same shear force on the bolts.

I think building up/reinforcing here where it meets the axle bar would alleviate the bolts snapping

2 Likes

Yeah it looks like heā€™s considerably upped the thickness of the bolts too tho. Iā€™d start to worry about the strength of the hanger now if i were him.

3 Likes

:flushed::flushed: itā€™s so large :eyes:

And In charge :sunglasses:

2 Likes

And single stack :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Yeahthatperson :sunglasses:
Awesome picture whens the review?

1 Like

Thank you! I already did awhile ago. It is an EL1 with the 5" Pnumies on it. Itā€™s not the UAV

2 Likes

Ah mah Gif doesnā€™t work.

But itā€™s a waste of a nice road!

Upload the video first, give it a minute to process, then the pictures

2 Likes

Does that camera have good stabilisation features? Because that footage will be bumpy as shit.

1 Like

if itā€™s the 8/9/10 Black itā€™ll have really good OIS for the hardware itā€™s using.

source: did something similar with my 8 Black and the footage was really good

I will absolutely test them as door handles and beer openers.

Marvel: Bear Walker Industries Partners with Marvel on Limited-Edition Skateboard Collection.

Just breathe Kai

2 Likes

Yes theyā€™re currently booked to hell with specific Collab lines. Canā€™t even get on a wait list for a custom at the moment. The last set of @venom121212/carnage131313(lol) ones where super dope.

@Mikenopolis youā€™re in socal right? Pretty sure California law is that electric skateboards are allowed anywhere that bikes are. Unless there are some other additional laws that Iā€™m unaware of, which is like 100% possible

3 Likes

It is. Those signs have been there for as long as I can remember, Iā€™ve been riding these trails for almost 20 years.

Cops, cyclist, pedestrians, Karens etc are not educated so they go by those signs. Personally only had one cop incident in the past 6 years with PEVs, the trail runs right past a police station and I was pull aside and educated the nice cop.

I was really just pulled in by Jesus walking. Then it was that 10mph thing. Which means ALL cyclist are guilty if they want to go by those ā€œrulesā€

4 Likes

Power to size seems about relative.

3/4 the voltage and ~3/4 the size.

3 Likes

Bike speed limit of 10mph :joy: Spandex warrior canā€™t scream ā€œyou canā€™t ride that hereeeeeeā€

5 Likes