🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

More.

3 Likes

I get why everything else is going on in this picture, and it’s awesome. But why the anti skid grey wheel chair tires?

@NoWind I have exactly 2 pics of me using them bc they were so soft. Or is that why you are in them?

1 Like

Fuck this dude running over innocent strawberry froggos.

8 Likes

oh dude, Im just eyeballing for months to do this and i got finally started.
Just want to try if the idea works.
edit: i want to hook up them stator phases and build the super single reverse lmao

1 Like

Oh my god haha what a screenshot

1 Like

@Skyart Freaking beautiful man. Will these fit on evolve / TB AT hubs? How much for a set?

3 Likes

They will!
Evolve
TB AT
Super starts
Rockstars
3ds hubs

All 3.75 sometimes referred to as 4” hubs

1 Like

Will be $120 for a set of tires and tubes, for you wonderful forum peeps, il cover shipping, just DM me if you want a set. In stock ready to ship, pretty limited quantity tho

4 Likes

oh - man I caught that ninja edit and you had me stoked for a second. thought we were about to see some skyart hubs drop out of nowhere

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: not gonna lie…got excited myself :joy:

@glyphiks what material did you use?

2 Likes

The mobile party aspect of this beast is just way too good.

Shades of this guy:

4 Likes

wood sheets and glue lmao
just kidding, bro :joy: :people_hugging:

1 Like

I figured. I’m just curious what kind of wood sheets.

1 Like

Mdf sheets as a test piece as he’s waiting on veneers

2 Likes

My old street tires, running alot concrete around my workshop, yeah looks not that good, but i like riding them

3 Likes

Yessir it’s so fun cruising and blasting music. The speakers have great bass. It’s also just as nice to stop in a grass field and look up at the clouds with my music playing right beside me. It’s so much better than doing that with a phone. It really feels like I have a proper sound system beside me.

3 Likes

Mdf :rofl:

2 Likes

This is amazing! First deck to come off the press, even if it is MDF. Looks awesome and I want one please haha.

10 Likes

I’m fucking making one out of bracing ply so i can skate it :rofl:

6 Likes