🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

kinda this…you can leave that on the wound for 5 days or a week and after pulling off this shit your skin is healed.
once the “sticker” is on the wound it feels already healed. No pressure burning feeling anymore.NOTHING!
Itz ultra slim, like almost not noticeable when applied.
clean the wound, add the sticker and youre done!

1 Like

Oh yeah. They call it tegaderm here but that’s the good stuff.

5 Likes

for a Pizza like yours i would apply some stripes, but I have this at hand :mechanical_arm:
…its a good investment
You can add the stripes overlapping style as much as you need to cover the wound.You can even take your daily shower.

1 Like

More.

3 Likes

I get why everything else is going on in this picture, and it’s awesome. But why the anti skid grey wheel chair tires?

@NoWind I have exactly 2 pics of me using them bc they were so soft. Or is that why you are in them?

1 Like

Fuck this dude running over innocent strawberry froggos.

8 Likes

oh dude, Im just eyeballing for months to do this and i got finally started.
Just want to try if the idea works.
edit: i want to hook up them stator phases and build the super single reverse lmao

1 Like

Oh my god haha what a screenshot

1 Like

@Skyart Freaking beautiful man. Will these fit on evolve / TB AT hubs? How much for a set?

3 Likes

They will!
Evolve
TB AT
Super starts
Rockstars
3ds hubs

All 3.75 sometimes referred to as 4” hubs

1 Like

Will be $120 for a set of tires and tubes, for you wonderful forum peeps, il cover shipping, just DM me if you want a set. In stock ready to ship, pretty limited quantity tho

4 Likes

oh - man I caught that ninja edit and you had me stoked for a second. thought we were about to see some skyart hubs drop out of nowhere

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: not gonna lie…got excited myself :joy:

@glyphiks what material did you use?

2 Likes

The mobile party aspect of this beast is just way too good.

Shades of this guy:

4 Likes

wood sheets and glue lmao
just kidding, bro :joy: :people_hugging:

1 Like

I figured. I’m just curious what kind of wood sheets.

1 Like

Mdf sheets as a test piece as he’s waiting on veneers

2 Likes

My old street tires, running alot concrete around my workshop, yeah looks not that good, but i like riding them

3 Likes

Yessir it’s so fun cruising and blasting music. The speakers have great bass. It’s also just as nice to stop in a grass field and look up at the clouds with my music playing right beside me. It’s so much better than doing that with a phone. It really feels like I have a proper sound system beside me.

3 Likes