🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

Vietnam flashback of hot knives after school

3 Likes

@NoWind https://esk8-news-objects.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/uploads/original/4X/8/3/f/83f52af4d8613ba9fe762b1dab9d2824db215d79.jpeg

What is that?

When you’re camping with your friends, and run out of tane with a half g of hash oil left and a campfire still burning, you’ll thank yourself for those days. XD

2 Likes

Run out of 'tane? You take analog dabs?

1 Like

It’s the only way. I smoke with you young kids and it’s confusing. Fuckers ask me if I want a dab then hand me a bong and I’m like “cool wheres the dab? In there you say? The bong just vibrated, and I’m panicking a little, what does that mean? It’s ready? Wtf?” Then, 17 puffs of dab smoke later I’m pacing around my kitchen confused.
Nah, I’ll take my ti nail nectar collector and my .2 hits all day, thanks. XD
nothing makes me feel as old as smoking with the modern kids. In my day, dabs were a legend, and we rolled Phillies of what we called mids T.T

2 Likes

SO fucking weird to see your beautiful batteries without empty beer cans, dried vomit, and dog (I hope) excrement in the background.

6 Likes

I have to be a good boy now

3 Likes

Amen.

2 Likes

What deck was that?

1 Like

What number?

1 Like

Assholes.

search keywords loctite blue red color swap container asshole dick move bottle tube

7 Likes

That loop key is so clean.

1 Like

Its called a Jati Jiro i think. Its actually a really nice deck

1 Like

I love it. And the fact i can fit it on a single stack enclosure neatly is the icing on the cake

2 Likes

Its an Adapter to mount Etoxx hubs on a moon Geardrive

5 Likes

I wish more vendors took this approach, rising tides, etc.

Props

11 Likes

Oh sweet lord, what the fuck is this black magic!?! Where’s the thread? This requires some fucking explanation, particularly regarding payment options and delivery times.

14 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

1bd9ebc2-3de7-49b4-b898-aa53b5f3b5bd_text

5 Likes

Awesome man! Is it a 997?

2 Likes

No it’s a porsche

3 Likes