šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Haha, yeah I donā€™t know why I always be flying on my board, but my set up right now is super similar to yours, 30-40 is just like my comfort zone now.

1 Like

:+1: yes :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I donā€™t particularly like to go over 40 without a binding. Just a front one, not a fan of back ones. Gotta love that evened out turn leverage. And at those speeds Iā€™m far more comfortable with the board being actually attached to me.

2 Likes

FYI I did attempt to do the tire yesterday but I did it backwards again :rage: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
kids stay off the marijuana :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest

I really really miss bindings. But donā€™t want to put them on this tomiboi deck :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow Dani youā€™ve beefed them up nice :+1:

1 Like

I use the same strap I use for backpack functionality sometimes. Bolt through it under a truck baseplate, tighten it over my foot, and put the slack under my foot. Itā€™s not as good as real bindings, but it doesnā€™t require any extra holes.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about just building a cheap mountainboard for some off road stuff. If @Skyart ever gives me a quote for that Kaly deck he has :wink:

Itā€™s like heā€™s busy with work, more work, and a preggo wife or something.

4 Likes

Please, if you arenā€™t folding quantum space time to squeeze 65 minutes out of each hour, tf are you even doing with your life?

2 Likes

Yep you are definitely on to something
Now I need to pick which one :thinking:

3 Likes

I like the raw wood one

1 Like

Thats a @NullBlox but pressed by @cfelzien

6 Likes

Lol donā€™t do the flux. Terrible for off road. Found out the hard way.

Amazing deck, but too big for trails

2 Likes

10-4
Thank you this is why I love this forum :+1:

1 Like

The flux is a fuckin boat.

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s the one :+1:

1 Like

And boats donā€™t belong in the woods :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Shoulda seen the one in my back yard. We finally sold it but it had a whole tree growing in it :rofl:

2 Likes

Bigger ribs!!!
Stiff af

1 Like

weight?

2 Likes