🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

It so thicc, its milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

4 Likes

Correct, with a few mods.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Pro tip I just learned today: peroxide and baking soda can get those wheels white again when they inevitably turn yellow.

2 Likes

All automotive paint sir!

3 Likes

Nice hubs, bro! Quite unlike anything else that’s out there. Got any details?

3 Likes

Agreed. Tyres look interesting too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah is it a render or real :thinking:

1 Like

Render, the real one is slightly different :slight_smile:

8 Likes

pacifier for esk8ers
I think @tech.shit needs one of these… jk :purple_heart:

2 Likes

dude i swear i was mocking up a picture with an adult and this thing in his mouth but thought that it might not be that funny after all so i scrapped it.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: i vote you finish it I’ll be your first like

3 Likes

lol!
I didn’t think about that. The reason why it covers the shaft is that there is no chance that the shaft violently busts into my palm while reassembly

2 Likes

Compared to other efoil prices, it’s actually not bad at all!

7 Likes

Yeah I get that. Doesn’t change the contents of my wallet though.

8 Likes

There is always flipsky :crazy_face:. Seriously though they’re charging a lot for this. I assume the pack is 16s7p since they say 112 cells. Anyway ~$600 in cells or what ~$1000 if you have someone make the battery, ~$450 flipsky motor, ~$300-400 esc and you’ve got some decent choices for that price, and you’re just missing the foil and building the thing. That is only ~$1600-2000 though. Not that I really expect any different, but it’s pretty pricey.

I was guessing 14s 8p but agreed. I’m sure getting all together in one piece is a deal of its own too.

3 Likes

Where is the foil? I’m confused how this stays above the water.

4 Likes

Works with all major foils*

3 Likes

As @Venom121212 said, the idea is not be locked in a ecosystem like most (or all) other foils available, you can use whatever wing you want, specially if you already have something, same goes for the board

1 Like