the amount of leatt dual axis knee pads :joy:

5 Likes

Dang I almost wore mine today too haha

3 Likes

Not me friend. TSG DH Pro 4life

2 Likes

Those mud-guards look sick! Tell me more! :smiley:

1 Like

They are ldp mudflaps from netherlands i think. I cut them and printed clamps. Ive had em for a bit.

Am I seeing a really big sink or really tinny hubs ?

2 Likes

You know.
Now that you mention it, they are really tiny hubs!!!

3 Likes

Gently used 12s7p from @jack.luis, enclosure came with it, some knockoff pelican.

I’m being so lazy with this build until after CarvePDX

3 Likes

What kind of range are you getting out of the 12/7 lugging your fat ass around on 4wd?

1 Like

I am averaging about 40km I’d wager.

I’m also not being shy with the throttle.

Unlike @Evwan

Yeah bc you need to hold full throttle to stay moving. Lot to carry independently of the 4wd board with a metal chassis

1 Like

Hey dudes.

I think you are supposed to avoid welding to the center of the negative sides of cells.

Go around the perimeter.

3 Likes

Hmmm, this gives me hope that my 16/6 may be enough for 4wd…

3 Likes

I get 20ks from the 16-5p but that’s goin ham. 100m 50b on the rear 50-15 on the front.

1 Like

Hmm. 30km is kinda what i need. I figure i should def get it on 2wd, so i’ll see what my real world is with 2wd before i commit to 4

1 Like

In this case its not a problem, there is way less heat input to the cell with this type of welding =)

Heat isn’t the concern, rather you welding on top of the internal welding spot i believe.

2 Likes

Hey sorry for the short response earlier, so i actually have these for sale but the thread is really old id love if it was closed, probably 2 years now, no one jumped on them so i took em in for science. They are in my matrix ii sale thread.

So they come together as one peice but i cut them for wider trucks. I checked online a bit i cant seem to find them for sale on the sick.nl website.

Updated clamp:

2 Likes

Duuuuuuuude…

Those Pink Hubbas look awesome!!!

Is it the white ones dyed?

Which dye did you use.

6 Likes

E-Bikers welcome to #VESCHell

2 Likes