šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

You can also use threaded inserts from the top side going down. Most of the ones i use are tapered. Making it almost impossible to pull out. Easier to finish over that a t nut also.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, nerd squad repping KY!

1 Like

Thanks Paul - itā€™s my first ground up build and taking a lot longer than I expected. The small wins are a lot of fun though, when things end up working out how ya hoped.

2 Likes

You put in some work and it came out great. My token phase to the wife it will take 10 mins then 2 hours later. Sounds like the same situation :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol

Bro you definitely like to zoom zoom :sunglasses: lol
:+1:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have those adapters yet, they came in by popular demand after I took my year hiatus from nexusboards orders :frowning:

Youā€™re in America man, why are your units in metric? haha

Jokes aside, sweeeet build!

4 Likes

There are still sane people in this country.

6 Likes

What

1 Like

Canā€™t speak for jimmy but in my case itā€™s cuz Iā€™m a dummy and canā€™t find the setting :sunglasses:

2 Likes

lmao Kai

1 Like

Typo, whoops. Meant ā€œsaneā€

2 Likes

I figured haha

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you metric on bolts and such but you canā€™t take my MPH in speed or distance. Holding strong on that one :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Kai wins the award
yeah Iā€™m messing around with the robogotchi
I still gotta open it up and put the Davega on
Iā€™m still waiting for15t Trampa 20 mm wide motor pulleys and belts then itā€™s a wrap

2 Likes

Great work Jimmy, looking at your set up makes me really want one.

2 Likes

You find a piece of candy in your pocket?

1 Like

Where da wide nickel?!

My first 3 packs used 10mm wide. Wished i started using 25mm or 30mm earlier

2 Likes

Shhhh i totally forgot about them :joy: im about to order more from the same vendor, hopefully i still get the real ones

what should i have on hands to save my trouble of waiting mid build, u r the pro here