🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

gold fish is what i see ,cute

Rest of you unscathed?

yep,all good,thanks

Smart retractable assist wheel lol. I wonder if they don’t let you turn it off

1 Like

Onewheels look different than I remember.

Great composition!

1 Like

Thanks! This was from my 3x zoom on my phone. I was hoping for better lighting but didn’t quite get it at the time

Looks like you might have got a good couple miles before this service! I remember really liking your work on that esc case, wiring that looks like a tough job tho.

1 Like

Thanks!! I have the escs mounted so things stay in place but needed a few interesting xt60 and 90 connections. A bit annoying of a fit need a gasket. I absolutely love the esc case, i wish i could get it in the hands of more people.

A bearing exploded and worked its way into the open can tb 6374. Still working fine which is good. Swapped the shaft and bearing for new and walaa.

I try and get out for about an hour a day weather depending, probably ~10-15 miles at a time. Been absuing it a bit more since im due for a hv mtb or at least a p42A 6380.

I started cornering more with grabs due to freebording and have since started tajing tumbles. I reckon the bushing in the case excell at impact prevention.

Happy to post files if you wanna print one!

1 Like

yeah I do want to check it out if you want to throw .step files in your build thread

Thanks for offer!

1 Like

Sure just fyi exporting from sketchup. Would love to see what yah come up with. Only part you may need is a rail adapter. A 3dp baseplate does not hold after a crash lmao. Ill gather up the files and post in “at odds end.” Offer is as much as important is interest, so thank you as well.

Ferrari F1 vibes… sick look.

5 Likes

Thanks dude :grin::racing_car:

2 Likes

Is this a styrene/plastruct case that’s been fiberglassed then sanded? Interesting construction method, looks like a lot of work though.

3 Likes

It is cardstock paper that i cut and glued. 240gsm. A little thicker than normal paper.

Epoxy resin soaks up from the paper so it becomes a hard shell ready for fiberglass

6 Likes

It’s a great idea. I’m going to try it.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s time to try different tires. RS tires are coming back, mine are shipping, or Meepo race tires are great option too have had no issues with mine.

YES!! IM so tired of having flats ! i was posting about a spare tire rack for my board ,then i get a flat 10 minutes from my house,its screwing with my confidence at this point,ill be hauling ass,then my heel side rear is totaly FLAT?! AGAIN?! I sanded the inside of my tires,talcum powder,blood sacrafice, a wicken protection spell , rhunes all ove the inside of the tires etc etc

I need Jack to precision grind the inside of my tires smooth. To be fair some flats are me hitting things at speed and it causes a pinch flat .

2 Likes

Something about polyurethane longboard wheels

1 Like