šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Thats the vesc com port layout. Seems likely.

1 Like

Such things are seen only by those who watched cartoons about the mole in their childhood, i.e. children watching Czech cartoons ā€¦ (I can see it now too :rofl: )

1 Like

gold fish is what i see ,cute

Rest of you unscathed?

yep,all good,thanks

Smart retractable assist wheel lol. I wonder if they donā€™t let you turn it off

1 Like

Onewheels look different than I remember.

Great composition!

1 Like

Thanks! This was from my 3x zoom on my phone. I was hoping for better lighting but didnā€™t quite get it at the time

Looks like you might have got a good couple miles before this service! I remember really liking your work on that esc case, wiring that looks like a tough job tho.

1 Like

Thanks!! I have the escs mounted so things stay in place but needed a few interesting xt60 and 90 connections. A bit annoying of a fit need a gasket. I absolutely love the esc case, i wish i could get it in the hands of more people.

A bearing exploded and worked its way into the open can tb 6374. Still working fine which is good. Swapped the shaft and bearing for new and walaa.

I try and get out for about an hour a day weather depending, probably ~10-15 miles at a time. Been absuing it a bit more since im due for a hv mtb or at least a p42A 6380.

I started cornering more with grabs due to freebording and have since started tajing tumbles. I reckon the bushing in the case excell at impact prevention.

Happy to post files if you wanna print one!

1 Like

yeah I do want to check it out if you want to throw .step files in your build thread

Thanks for offer!

1 Like

Sure just fyi exporting from sketchup. Would love to see what yah come up with. Only part you may need is a rail adapter. A 3dp baseplate does not hold after a crash lmao. Ill gather up the files and post in ā€œat odds end.ā€ Offer is as much as important is interest, so thank you as well.

Ferrari F1 vibesā€¦ sick look.

5 Likes

Thanks dude :grin::racing_car:

2 Likes

Is this a styrene/plastruct case thatā€™s been fiberglassed then sanded? Interesting construction method, looks like a lot of work though.

3 Likes

It is cardstock paper that i cut and glued. 240gsm. A little thicker than normal paper.

Epoxy resin soaks up from the paper so it becomes a hard shell ready for fiberglass

6 Likes

Itā€™s a great idea. Iā€™m going to try it.

2 Likes

Looks like itā€™s time to try different tires. RS tires are coming back, mine are shipping, or Meepo race tires are great option too have had no issues with mine.