🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2023

something tells me there may have been some burnouts involved :rofl:

3 Likes

Just about 300 miles haha. And yes, many burnouts were involved. I cant help it if this thing carves like a dream :grin:

1 Like

Lost my loooong spacer and had to steal some bits from an escooter axle.

Don’t make the lip too small or the belt can hop up onto it, and once/if it does, it’s very difficult to get off because the belt wants to stay on the crown.

Why? Appearance? Wheelbite?

1 Like

Very nice!! Is it the Mini S? Have to share some drag race data with each other!

1 Like

Yeah, just arrived.
Don’t really have a race board but keen to time some T race and try some drags :call_me_hand:
No idea on setup, if you have used one maybe I’ll hit you up for some tips.
Cheers dude

2 Likes

Yeah I’m still very new to mine. I’ve only used it with RaceChrono so far as I’d used RaceChrono in the past so that was fairly easy for me. I’ll definitely share any insight once I’ve played around with mine a bit more and used the RaceBox app.

1 Like

Cool. Yeah I downloaded RaceChrono so will have a go with that first up and try figure it out. Will report back!

1 Like

Why what? Why use a long spacer or why did I lose it?

For the former, I lost it because I was dumb and crashed with shitty axle nuts

1 Like

used this same light exactly four minutes before the mount broke

1 Like

I think he means why are you separating the wheel from the truck so far.

It could be because of wheel bite but it’s probably for aesthetics reasons.

If he has such a long axle intended to use with a pulley, getting spacers in the outside part of the axle it’s pretty ugly lol, it would look like two spikes coming from the side of the skateboard lmao.

1 Like

There’s a pizza place near me that has plastic bags with four cutouts, so when you put the box in the bag it stays flat.

It is so convenient when carrying them with the skate, but if you go fast you might have aerodynamics problems🤣

3 Likes

This is a huge problem when carrying pizza.

I put it in a pizza bag, but another bag could work, as long as you have a good grip on it with straps. I usually carry it from the bottom, but any way to keep the wind from catching and flipping it over is fine.

1 Like

No, why put the spacer on the inside? You’ll have a slightly better vehicle if you put the spacers on the outside of the wheel, as long as you aren’t getting wheelbite.

My next goal in esk8 its going fast enough that i can carry the pizza perpendicular to the floor :rofl:

I have to keep my pizza boxes as aerodynamic as possible, giving me some down force. Had the lid flip up and pop me once. Never again.

4 Likes

use centripetal force to ur advantage

Mine broke a few months after use but I just super glued it and it’s been solid ever since, been using it for a year

1 Like

I like my wide stance