šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

20psi

1 Like

Iā€™ve carried pizzas a LOT on skates, and itā€™s much easier (for me) to put them in a bag and carry it with your hand. You can also keep them flat that way.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna need more information here

Doesnā€™t matter for me anyway. I just ride to a frozie za and cook it myself usually.

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely going in my resume

1 Like

If you can, add a small lip to prevent the belt from falling into the wheel. Small lip on both sides would be ideal, but probably not technically possible.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t you get them recently? How many km did it take to wear that much? :smile:

1 Like

How is it even possible with a properly aligned motor pulley, which already has flanges? :thinking:

Olay thanks, Iā€™m thinking 66T atm

1 Like

Will take a look at it :+1:

1. Youā€™d need a perfectly aligned motor mount and wheel hub to avoid it
  2. The motor pulley is often wider than the belt, so it has space to shift back and forth
  3. Life happens :laughing:
4 Likes

Indeed belts rarely run true. The pulley is a bit wider than 20mm to accomodate for this, but a lip would still be better. Will see how it goes with these prototypes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

something tells me there may have been some burnouts involved :rofl:

3 Likes

Just about 300 miles haha. And yes, many burnouts were involved. I cant help it if this thing carves like a dream :grin:

1 Like

Lost my loooong spacer and had to steal some bits from an escooter axle.

Donā€™t make the lip too small or the belt can hop up onto it, and once/if it does, itā€™s very difficult to get off because the belt wants to stay on the crown.

Why? Appearance? Wheelbite?

1 Like

Very nice!! Is it the Mini S? Have to share some drag race data with each other!

1 Like

Yeah, just arrived.
Donā€™t really have a race board but keen to time some T race and try some drags :call_me_hand:
No idea on setup, if you have used one maybe Iā€™ll hit you up for some tips.
Cheers dude

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m still very new to mine. Iā€™ve only used it with RaceChrono so far as Iā€™d used RaceChrono in the past so that was fairly easy for me. Iā€™ll definitely share any insight once Iā€™ve played around with mine a bit more and used the RaceBox app.

1 Like

Cool. Yeah I downloaded RaceChrono so will have a go with that first up and try figure it out. Will report back!

1 Like