šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

Yeah Iā€™ve wanted one for a while. Not cheap but Iā€™m definitely going to get good use out of it.
Keen to try the drag race feature soon too.

Each time i started a session in Racechrono it only took about a minute for satellite connection. The lines look pretty accurate too, so good signs so far.

4 Likes

Why not? This is exactly why I got one haha

3 Likes

:grimacing: :flushed:

i feel like thatā€™s kinda invalid. If youā€™re buying one of these for T-race, the whole idea is to be competitive

3 Likes

Exactly. The reason is so that you arenā€™t racing against yourselfā€¦

What psi have you got in them here?

2 Likes

Their site certainly doesnā€™t command respect. You go there to see what it is and as soon as you scroll to read what it is, a pop up covers up the text youā€™re trying to read. Looks like itā€™s built by a team with no insight.

1 Like

I dont know what is the weirdest between the blue bird offender or the shrinked up board

1 Like

20 mm wide? If so, how much for a set?

1 Like

Yes 20 mm wide. These are prototypes but will probably make a batch soon. What teeth count would you prefer?

2 Likes

Probably 72 or something similar
@SabreDynamics

2 Likes

Looking good bro!

2 Likes

20psi

1 Like

Iā€™ve carried pizzas a LOT on skates, and itā€™s much easier (for me) to put them in a bag and carry it with your hand. You can also keep them flat that way.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna need more information here

Doesnā€™t matter for me anyway. I just ride to a frozie za and cook it myself usually.

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely going in my resume

1 Like

If you can, add a small lip to prevent the belt from falling into the wheel. Small lip on both sides would be ideal, but probably not technically possible.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t you get them recently? How many km did it take to wear that much? :smile:

1 Like

How is it even possible with a properly aligned motor pulley, which already has flanges? :thinking:

Olay thanks, Iā€™m thinking 66T atm

1 Like