šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread 2023

I ended up going the other way amd got a demonseed 42" and eboosted enclosureā€¦ my shortboard is gunna have to waitā€¦

3 Likes

pretty banging combo there. the brightside isnā€™t going anywhere now that iā€™ve ditched crackbook again, so hit me up if you change your mind

3 Likes

A question of when not if :disguised_face:

You went back on farcebook? My life has been much enriched by not using that platform anymore

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m curious if theyā€™re 62mm wide like the originalsā€¦ a tad extra would work a treat

Those wheels are so cool dude!!! Good work.

2 Likes

New wheels?

Yeah, I got the rubber ones for more street riding and added some motion activated brake light clones.

1 Like

Niiice come to Sunnyvale for some nice long paved trails.

Not a bad idea. Let me see what can be done.

1 Like

Even if we were able to print spacers thatā€™d be awesome

1 Like

@zero_ads you reckon I could throw standoffs on the inside of that hub and run the SRB 67t open gear attached to it? I wish that surface was flat. Tough to say with the angle it is at around the screw head.

@fujio001 what is the bolt to bolt distance across the hub? For example, measuring from screw #1 to screw #3?

1 Like

This is precisely why Iā€™m asking as well. Worst case you could get a 1-2mm thick ring to lay against the rims then do standoffs. But I havenā€™t looked at tubeless rims up close so I donā€™t know how it bolts together.

1 Like

The kaly with finality looks like a rad setup. Whatā€™re the specs on it and how do you like it?

Any available in bronze? :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

18s6p 1596kwh 21ah
6495 5400W Motors 145kv
Dual Flipsky 75100 with alum

Her name is Sally.

I personally love the trampa magnetic wand with this setup. Shoots off like a rocket. Feels like surfing a 100 ft wave in NazarƩ.

2 Likes

I was thinking about black. Since they wheels are anodized, maybe a small batch of another color can be made. Who is up for purple?

2 Likes

Is that the radium telemetry kit?

Itā€™s a race box mini

https://www.racebox.pro/products/racebox-mini

Iā€™m really curious to see how it performs, I know they are very respected in motorsports so it will be cool to see how accurate they are in esk8 since our movements are much smaller and tighter, than a motorcycle race or something where they are regularly in the triple digits and on much larger tracks. They claim accuracy within inches so it should be pretty perfect.

I really want one but Iā€™m not shelling out $200 to see how fast I can go around a parking lot by myself :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve wanted one for a while. Not cheap but Iā€™m definitely going to get good use out of it.
Keen to try the drag race feature soon too.

Each time i started a session in Racechrono it only took about a minute for satellite connection. The lines look pretty accurate too, so good signs so far.

4 Likes

Why not? This is exactly why I got one haha

3 Likes